Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Giant Robo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently bought Giant Robo as part of a trade thinking I was getting japanese with subs since that's all that's listed on the site but I was pleasantly surprised when it had english japanese and korean dub on it. Not sure what company it is but if anyone has any concrete info perhaps we can get it added to the dvd review section?

The box art looks like this.

http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...studio=all
I bought Giant Robo a few months ago, but mine's a MAC edition. It also has english, japanese and korean dubs.
I've got the MAC version as well and it has the English dubs on it.... didn't bother to check if it had Korean dubs or not.

Either way, I've updated that posting with the correct spelling and languages. Please post a review of that set once you've finished watching it. Also, if you could compare the SKU on your box with the one on the listing, I would appreciate it.

I loved the action in that Giant Robo series. I wanted to buy the cast iron model of Giant Robo but I just don't have that sort of cash to spend on really cool dust collectors.
It will probably be about a month before I get around to watching it. Quite a few series I want to watch first. Too many really, especially when I have Initial D, Naruto and Gundam 0079 all coming in the mail too. All three of those go to the top of the list lol. I'll make sure and post a review of that one though.