Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The Horror!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Whilst Transferring My Berserk Manga Collection onto DVD using my Brandspanking new DVDBurner

i ended up deleting Vols 1-4

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need those Volumes, coz i just about took the files off the CDr they were on prior, coz i leant Berserk collection out to a friend and his little bro went AWOL and scratched up the CD! Now im using Isobuster CDmage etc to try and recover it and now its not doing anything AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna go BERSERK!!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So please guys any of you know where i can get Vols 1-4 Scanlations

NOT the Books damns it ive allready bought the 1st two vols and the Official translations sucks ass! Sad

PLEASE HELP!!!

PLEASE I ALWAYS TRY TO HELP YOU GUYS SO PLEASE DO THE SAME

I CrySad
Try here http://animereactor.ath.cx/forum/viewtopic.php?t=277 you have to use emule to get them though..
Sugoi!

You saved my Life!

I am Now indebted to you my good sir!

Big Grin
AHHHHHh damns eMule refuses to connect

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad Sad Sad

Help!
Oh you could try going on to their server... You have to put [ARC] (i think cant remember) and get the address off their forum... Its in the general discussion I think... Its the best place to get manga and anime on their forums! You dont HAVE to though as the links still work and I think they cross servers...
Probly my fault

im a dumbass

coz never really used eMule much!

anyway ill try agian later on
Tried it a gizzilion times and with other versions of emule and still no success

doesnt let me connect onto any server at all!Sad

HELP

either someone tells me another site to get them from or what im doing wrong!

WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad Sad Sad
What type of connection do you have? Do you have a router? What's the security setting on your firewall? I had the same problem with WinMX and it turned out to be my router firewall.
I'll send them to you, if I can find the damn dvd that is. Can I send you an email? You'll probably have to wait until tomorrow.
If you do a search on DCPlusPlus you'll find them easily.
Thanks for all the info guys!

ive managed to get eMule to log on!
turns out my modem settings were off, just got a new one and didnt configure it properly coz i was in a rush!

Arigato
Big Grin
I wish I could help you out on this one. I feel for you I have made the same error myself in the past.