Import Anime Forums

Full Version: ps2 backups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am guessing u live in oadby. Not too far away
Yep

and Study in Notts
notts is only like 30 mins away from me.
im gussin you live in Leicester, Massachusetts right Wink hehehe

only j/k prob you live round Rushymead ends?
close but i cudnt stand living there. But i live like 3 o so miles away from there in syston
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
i've got one from the first batch of ps2's and it is still kicking , even though it only plays dvd rom games and dvd movies nothing else. thank goodness ps2 games all went to the dvd format.

Say israfel, why don't YOU just send it to Sony, and they'll repair it for FREE, meaning they'll change the laser to a brand new one, so your PS2 can play not only DVD-ROM games, but regular CD (blue) games like it used too!!! That's what I did once my PS2 stopped playing anything!!! Reply back or PM me if YOU need the info!!! Big Grin Wink :p Cool

Oh yeah, the reason why Sony has been fixing "DRE'd" PS2's for free is because of a lawsuit that complained about defective PS2's having the major "Disc Read Error" problem and all. Just thought you guy's should know!!! Big Grin Wink :p Cool Rolleyes Big Grin
Pages: 1 2