Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hajime No Ippo, and some other questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is Hajime No Ippo going to come out in one of the "Perfect Collection" boxes that FX puts out?

Also, I've been kinda out of touch with the anime world for awhile, can you reccomend some new anime that are good. I like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Akira, all those big ones, and I like alot of Action and complex plots.

I've been thinking of checkin out X, Samurai Deeper, Scryed, and Saiyuki. Are those ones good, and what are some other good ones.
If you watch the OVA's I'd say Rouroni Kenshin(I think that's how it's spelled).

Besides that there is also Outlaw Star (not a very complex plot), Blue Gender, Berserk(maybe, haven't finished it yet), Hellsing(again, haven't finished it), or Ninja Scroll. But, you might wanna check out FLCL since you've been away. Trust me that one will give you a headace the first go.
Agree with the post above. Make sure you get s-CRY-ed. Yu Yu Hakusho is pretty good too. A new personal favorite of mine is Irresponsible captain taylor tv.