Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which anime is better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well since I only have 40-50$ at the most to spend at the end of this month. One of the girl robot ones for sure. I am up in the air alittle on a second full series or posibly a few cheaper OVA's or stand alone movies
hmmm i say chobits
OK, since you guys help me out in what to watch I feel like I should make a suggestion. I recently watch Hand Maid May and since I heard so much about it from this thread, I was expecting more, its really an average show, so you should pick up Chobits (great reviews from many sites) and Mahoromatic or you can go with Vicious in Steel Angel (not on the list of 3) because any less than Hand Maid May would be CRAP, so spend $7 more and begin with Chobits.
From what I get from everyone Chobbits is overal better then the other three, But if I want a anime with big busts get Maho
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
But if I want a anime with big busts get Maho

Or Kurumi. She has big breasts too!!!! And she's naked like every other episode. Not to mention some lesbo action thrown in there as well.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Not to mention some lesbo action thrown in there as well.

I think that pretty much made his choice, it woupd certainly make my choice if I were the one asking. Big Grin
Not really want to pick up a Hentai right now, but I have no problem taking a chance and buying an anime I know little to nothing about to see if I will like it or not
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
Not really want to pick up a Hentai right now, but I have no problem taking a chance and buying an anime I know little to nothing about to see if I will like it or not

It's not hentai!!!! Why do people misconstrue everything? Same basic premise as pretty much all other girl robot shows. They're all there for fanservice. There really is no other point to most of the maid/robot type of shows.
My basic premise of all anime I buy is I want it to be mature enough that an adult wont get that sick cute feeling that childrens anime does but is still PG enough that my little grother who is a 4th grader can watch also, I always let him watch the series's that I get
Pages: 1 2