Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Not a big request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it might help your sales some if you gave a link to such places like FX it help people find out what else title wise is out there so if someone wants to make a request you might be able to get for your site.
FX don't have a place to link to. If you read the FAQ in the Anime Forums section you will find a section talking about all the different companys and there websites..
I have been looking in the Faq area and maybe I am not seeing where the stuff is.

P.S. I noticed below my name and yours as the admin Baka. My Japanese is alittle rusty but I belive that word baka is the engish work idiot. please corect me if I am off on this one
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
I have been looking in the Faq area and maybe I am not seeing where the stuff is.

P.S. I noticed below my name and yours as the admin Baka. My Japanese is alittle rusty but I belive that word baka is the engish work idiot. please corect me if I am off on this one

Its in the Forum Anime Discussion and its a Rules and FAQ section for the forums not the whole site.. here is a direct link to it
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...eadid=2560

Also you are corrent and baka does mean idiot.. I call my self the Stupid admin just for the fun of it.. (I am the one that maintains the website while JJ is the person that does all the sales etc)
cool thank you