Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Does an HK Blue Gender set exist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was checking out the reviews and i didn't see a review for Blue Gender. is this on the way or is it not coming out at all? i'd like to own an HK of that hopefully with good subs.. Smile
I think AD Vision is releasing a Perfect Collection of it.
are they known for good subs? 8)
Any region 1 company has great subs.
AD vision is not an HK company? i thought it was. did you mean they rip R1's? :?
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

I think AD Vision is releasing a Perfect Collection of it.
You sure about htis since Funimation are the people that are releaseing Blue Gender and also it isn't even fully released on R1.. just released disc 5.
oh so no HK even is in the works...wahhh... Cry
yea i don't belive so.. Also i don't think its a very well know anime series but i could be wrong.. the only reason i learned about it was because say the previews for it on Dragonball Z.. of course funimation putting ads in for there other stuff and i so happened to have a few episodes of it on CD that i downloaded and didn't even know so i watched it and liked it so started buying the R1's.. ;o)
nooo i guess i will have to get the R1's then. great thats like 100 bucks right there, they cost 20 dollars apiece :x :x :x
My bad. Funimation it is. I know they had One Piece but I never knew much about Blue Gender. I get that mixed up with Generator Gawl.
No, PLEASE don't buy the r1's for Blue Gender. FUNimatoin is the most horrible company ever, and I'd rather you support the bootlegs then THEM.
but how else can i get them? i can buy bad VHS fansubs in china town and the quality is so bad i can barely read the subtitles, and an HK dvd set isnt out yet.. Cry
Is Blue Gender supposed to be any good?
of course! it is similar to starship troopers, big bugs called "the blue" take over earth in the future and this boy yuji is awakened from cryogenic sleep because he has an ilness, and he helps fight the blue and stuff alongside this military group. thats all i know because i only saw the first 2 eps
A ha. Maybe I'll check it out someday. I need to see Rurouni Kenshin and Card Captor Sakura, first
Pages: 1 2