Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Doom 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just got this game and it owns! It's been a while since a played such a good fps. And everything is so beautiful lol even the creatures are pretty :p It runs good on my pc with medium quality, i'll throw in my specs
Amd athlon xp 2400+
2x 256mb kingston ram
Geforce TI 4800 SE 200mhz overclocked.
If you have anything like this, get this game i mean it!
Never liked the FPS games, but I'm a console boy not keyboard and mouse guy. However I did play this game and its pretty decent. Now where is the next Street Fighter Damnit!!!
Hey is the multi-player any good? I don't like playing single-player fps games very much.
I haven't tried the multiplayer part yet lol and i don't like single player games either but this one is great! just try it you'll like it Wink
Im gona wait till sometime this year (hopefully) when the xbox version is released. Cant wait

nice sig i got to see that series everyday in the morning when i got up on holiday. Twas jap dubbed and had arabic subs, so i didnt know anything that was being said.
Slam dunk is still unlicensed and fansubbed so if you liked it you can download it, or buy it in the shop here.
Well right now I'm upgrading my PC for Tribes: Vengeance. so, guess Another couple weeks of saving won't too much. Heck, I still got like a month anyway.
i thought the game comes out on the 4th. so its not out for 2 more days in the US. i cant wait to get it after i get back from vaction.

-LE
All the ads say the 3rd for the states. MAN This game is a must own. I can't wait to get it either!
I will wait for the Xbox release of the game... Looking forward to it though.
Doom 3 Owns!

d/l the iso yday - naughty rav :p
bah the Xbox version is going to be worse then the computer version.. like they always are.. i just hope my laptop can handle it till i can play it on my main computer.. btw specs for it is
1.5 ghz or better
ATI Radeon 8400 or better equivelent card..
can't remember RAM requitments.. but i think like 256 megs..
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
btw specs for it is
1.5 ghz or better
ATI Radeon 8400 or better equivelent card..
can't remember RAM requitments.. but i think like 256 megs..

Well I'm F'd in the A.:eek:
It requires 384MB ram. I just looked at my copy! THIS GAME RULES!!!! I can only play it on low and med specs...Sad I have 512MB RAM and an Athlon 1900. I just barely meet the requirements. I have a Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB vid card and I am thinking of getting the NEW Radeon X800 256MB card. I want to completely overhaul my pc. BUT DOOM 3 ROXX!!!
Quote:Originally posted by ArkaidR
Well I'm F'd in the A.:eek:

Coz you just got Served

*Does Funky MJ dance then Grabs Crotch*
Pages: 1 2 3