Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which is more Evil???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So which is more evil???

I voted for Burns. A Behelit is evil and all but Burns is actively evil.
Bersek + Simpsons = Gatsu taking bloody revenge on behalf of mother nature on the power plant!

let the heads roll (like donutsWink )
My Berserk hasn't come in yet. Is it like Conan? If so, Behelit is won serious mo fo that i don't wnt to mess with...

But then again if I had a big moma sword anyone.

If not then I'd still pick him. Behelit is way more evil sounding than Mr. Burns
Ohhhh Mr. Burns definately! Behelit grants wishes.. Mr. Burns is pure evil - That fragile body... hawky nose... huge eyes *is scared*
imagine mr Burns with a behelit!

The World Will Burn!

Yet we will have The Hawk Of Light to protect us, in his dwarfen Berserker Armour Wink
burns is funny too. Remember that episode when homer becomes a trucker. They go to the new beef house and u can choose ur the cow u want to have. Mr burns goes i want that one actually make it that one nar he didnt put much of a fight maybe ill just have milk from this cow.
Actually ill just have a glass of water. Kill ing 5 odd cows for a glass of water is evil
thanks dark osamu, i've been waitiing patiently for your next poll. and i finally have it.Big Grin
Mr. Burns ~excellent~