Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Looking For Ai Yori Aoshi MI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! I am looking for Ai Yori Aoshi MI- Subbed or Dubbed. If you have it please pm if you want to trade it. I will trade you peeps my ai yori aoshi fx version for the subbed version (MI). I know this is weird but I find that the MI subbed version of Ai Yori Aoshi is better than the fx version. Because on the fx version there are parts that are cut off. Please PM ME IF YOU HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! please be in great condition with no damage to the packaging, my ai yori aoshi fx is perfect so don't worry about the condition of my set. Wink
Wouldn't that be a little silly, your trying to trade your set (which you say is badly subbed because 'there are parts that are cut off')
with a set that I'd assume would be in good condition?

I'm just trying to understand the sense in this :confused:
No it is not actually silly. There is nothing wrong with my set, it is the same as the other fx sets. The subs on my set are perfect but I like the subbed version better because the subbed MI version was not altered in any way. Flora altered the Ai Yori Aoshi set because I noticed parts were missing from the fx sets that the r1s/mi set had.
PMed you, also I have Hunter X Hunter TV + OAV + Greed Island up for grabs as well ^_^.
oh ok, i see now - should've explained that I guess