Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Pocket Monster Movies HK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know where I can find/purchase the Pocket Monster movies with the original japanese dub with subs. I would gladly appreciate it. If anyone knows where I can get the movies up to the 5th please reply here. Smile
awwwwwwwwwwwww no more !
i cant stand poke'mon ! oh why did they create it ohh why ! (on the side that game was the best gameboy game full of hours of gameplay)

My answer to you is no and i will never want to know !

Flame on!

-LE
I think animegod.com is the only place really as nobody seems to stock them any more... Its your best bet to order from them...
I LOVE POKEMON!!!

the anime rules

Gotta catch em all!
I must admit I have a little soft spot for it... I've got the Japnese movie R2's with the two language tracks on... Shame you cant put the subs on with the Jap audio though... I want the new movie, I saw it on animegod... I wish someone would do the tv series...
I special ordered them from Cookie Jar Video , other than the first one, I have:

movie 0 Mewtwo Returns (Dub on R1 copy)
movie 1 Mewtwo vs Mew (Both) MI
movie 3 2000 One Person Can Make All The Difference (DUB ONLY!) MAC
movie 4 Celebi A Timeless Encounter MI
movie 5 Guardian Spirits of The Water Capitol Latias & Latios MI
movie 6 Jirachi Wish Maker AC

Anybody know the name of the 2nd movie?? Or for that matter, the 6th one?? (Found it, see list above)
I remember spending loads on batteries and pokemon cards. As soon as i got money i wud go buy a new pack. Still got the lot stashed away in a shoe box.
i'm still pretty addicted to GBA pokemon games.
i got back in to the pokemon games bout a month ago then it went away. I just stuck to the roms. I say my friend playing it so i had to try it again.
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
i'm still pretty addicted to GBA pokemon games.

Damn straight i even own Green though i dont understand a word it was lik ethe equiv of £2 second hand in Japan - Bargain!Big Grin
green? to my knowledge there was only red blue yellow gold silver safire and ruby.
Quote:Originally posted by fahad17
green? to my knowledge there was only red blue yellow gold silver safire and ruby.

In Japan there was a green... They split different Pokemon over three games instead of two in the UK...
yep and i owns all the colors nowBig Grin
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
Damn straight i even own Green though i dont understand a word it was lik ethe equiv of £2 second hand in Japan - Bargain!Big Grin

Aha! So someone other than myself was scouring the secondhand console games!

I was at this one where they hung them all the way up the stairs but you needed staff to get them for you. I was like one game every step, eventually he just gave me his scissors to get them myself!
I got the Pokemon Center edition GBC. It was a metalic gold/silver edition and had cute lil characters on it Smile