Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Selling my Virtual Boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm posting this here instead of the trade threads because I've listed on Ebay and I'm trying to get as much exposure as possible.

For anyone who's ever wanted a Virtual Boy or any of those hard to find games for one check out my auction HERE .

Most of the hard to get games are included in my collection along with all the manuals.

You'll notice that I don't have a reserve and that I've started the bidding at $1.00. I'm going to accept whatever it ends up selling for.

Thanks for looking.
im still blind in my left eye from that death trap, and i can only see red in my other eye ! no kidding.
i had one tried to sell it , they said no caue it was causing problems in useres so a year later i saw 4 in teh case that they had taken in and i lost out on 79$ i was so pissed , i donated mine to goodwill.

sad sad !

-LE
Crazy story there.
I made sure to take breaks after playing my Virtual Boy every 15 minutes or so to prevent any eye damage. Sorry to hear that your vision is so fyocked up as a result of playing a game. I make a living with my eyesight and I would hate to think I messed it up by goofing off with a game of some sort. same reason I pay extra for good goggles when playing paintball...

I bought mine in a clearance bin at EB for $20 and I got the games for $5 each at the time. Lately, they've become collectors items again... especially in the condition mine is in and with some of the games that I have. You should see some of the completed auctions... one of them went for over $300 within the last month. I stand a pretty good chance of getting my original $80 investment back and a decent chance of it going higher (I've got 18 people watching and the bidding is up to $42 with over five days left to go).
cursed be the virtual boy. the nes top loader has become some what of a collectors item also.
They were like staring into the sun, except you saw red for a few after each time you played it. At least I could live with the drab color of the original GameBoy