Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Question about paypal and debit cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question. I recently opened a bank account and got a debit card with it and it has the visa logo on it. The lady at the bank said it is accepted where visa is, but I wanted to know if I could use it online in place of a credit card? My other question deals with paypal I wanted to know how fast and reliable it is? Thanks in advance guys 8O 8O
Yes with debit cards that have the Visa logo you can use it as a credit card but it just then pulls the money out of your Bank Account.. Also Paypal is really good i know i use it and majority of people here use it for buying off this sites or other sites..
Yeah Paypal is great. It is extremely fast and no troubles with the post office either.
If you are buying from Ebay i would suggest that you definetley use it, but as for Visa, it is accepted almost anywhere so you dont need to worry about that. Paypal is very reliable its their business to be the middleman in exchanges so they are the safest way to buy online.

Goodluck