Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Coming soon section?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it would be nice to have a Coming Soon section of future dvd's that the store will have. I see this on a lot of other import anime sites.
OH Yes!

i agree!
it would be very good to have such a Page!

fisch
I think that Nina has a great idea there myself
Good idea, so than adv etc. can send cease and desist letters before the first batch even gets in stockRolleyes
I thought it was a nice idea but I have to admit elcoholic's got a point.
Well if you have a set monthy budget for anime and other things of that nature it is nice to know if something worthwhile is coming out soon so you hang onto your monthy fun money a hair longer
I agree a "coming soon" section would be very helpful for those of us on a budget.
a coming soon section would be great and elcoholic's point has a small faillure. animeniacs has also a coming soon section and I don't see ADV hitting them
I would love to see a "What's New" section to see what titles have just came in stock.
Humm yeah on the main page or its own of thigns on there way cause the only other way i look on here is the new titles added to the reviews section thats the only way i learn there are new sets coming out :

http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...t&list=NEW

but a new section with :
-New titles coming out this week or month or ones that are on order.
-titles that just arrived and are now instock
-and maybe also a calander of titles soon to be released (i know right now i bet it is hard to guess when it will come out but i bet JJ could try and ask so we have a better understanding of when it will hit the HK market.)

i would say preorders too but i know JJ doesnt like to list stuff he doesnt physically have at his store, which makes sense.

but we need to get jj and Schultz to think abotu this , cause when new stuff comes in i cant tell what they are cause i never notice anything new it all looks like its always been there, even if it went out of stock.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:Humm yeah on the main page or its own of thigns on there way cause the only other way i look on here is the new titles added to the reviews section thats the only way i learn there are new sets coming out :

http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...t&list=NEW

but a new section with :
-New titles coming out this week or month or ones that are on order.
-titles that just arrived and are now instock
-and maybe also a calander of titles soon to be released (i know right now i bet it is hard to guess when it will come out but i bet JJ could try and ask so we have a better understanding of when it will hit the HK market.)

i would say preorders too but i know JJ doesnt like to list stuff he doesnt physically have at his store, which makes sense.

but we need to get jj and Schultz to think abotu this , cause when new stuff comes in i cant tell what they are cause i never notice anything new it all looks like its always been there, even if it went out of stock.

-LE
Well i would try to implement something like this if JJ would like / use the feature.. Also i will tell you this.. The store is planning a major overhaul.. I was working on it a while ago but i ran into RL issues and haven't worked on it for a while.. (also ran into some problems with html / css issues that want to change / fix or just totally rework) i will try and start finishing up the store stuff to see what things i can do..
cool.
cant wait to see what the new store will look like ! maybe easier on the eyes ! maybe photos beside the titles and so on i cant wait to see !

-LE
I think thats a great idea.
I think that would be a wonderful idea, espicially if someone wants to get a part of a set, but is afraid that they wouldnt be able to get the other parts cause its out of stock and you dont know when its coming back to stock or if it ever will or know another store to get it from... but ill save that for a rant thread.
that would be awesome. if i knew what was coming out i wouldnt spend money in other places such as on cds, or video games that end up sucking anyway.