Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Funimation's own uncut anime channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well it seems to me if a company tried hard enough they could please everybody. I know while watching many TV programs I can turn on captions and look it's subs. I can also, with the hit of a button listen to whatever show in Spanish, so why not Japanese? A Dual-Language broadcast is not impossible.
Hey I'm new... But, as for this anime channel, I think it it's a great idea to introduce more people to anime. As for the sub vs. dub war, look at it like this:
1) The channel will make Funimation more cash so, they will be able to spend more money on dubbing actors ect.

2) The people at Funitation are not that stupid. They know that lot's of people like to watch subbed anime. They will most definetly have a programming block deicated to subbed anime.

Also, by adding this channel they will end up getting more licenses of better anime.

But the most important reason I support this channel is that there putting "Blue Gender" in the line up. I love BLUE GENDERBig Grin
If you support it make sure to fill out the survey and e-mail Mr. Fukanaga. It will help to get the channel going.
R U kidding im joinning like 20 forums just to spread the news.
Heheh, I'm not joining any new forums myself but on the forums that I already have joined I'm spreading it as much as I can.Smile
they need to have other anime companies titles as well they cant just make a channel on there own titles. if they got backing from other leading companies i think it could work ! and be associated with cartoon network.

hopefully this will happen.

-LE
I have no desire to see an anime channel, especially one from Funimation.
Well ADV just launch the anime network Channel 24/7. It's only available in few areas right now hopefully it will expand soon. Oh and no I'm not talking about the anime network VOD I'm talking aout a real channel. Here's some pics of their launch.

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/index.html
Quote:Originally posted by Owozifa
Well it seems to me if a company tried hard enough they could please everybody. I know while watching many TV programs I can turn on captions and look it's subs. I can also, with the hit of a button listen to whatever show in Spanish, so why not Japanese? A Dual-Language broadcast is not impossible.

Thats actually a really good idea... We sort of have the same thing in the UK but its Welsh and English... Definitly possible...
Quote:Originally posted by ZODDGUTS
Well ADV just launch the anime network Channel 24/7. It's only available in few areas right now hopefully it will expand soon. Oh and no I'm not talking about the anime network VOD I'm talking aout a real channel. Here's some pics of their launch.

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/index.html

Isn't The Anime Network on digital cable only? The good thing about Funimation's project is that it's going to be on basic cable. So those of us who don't have digital cable can see it. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Jiro Komyoji
Isn't The Anime Network on digital cable only? The good thing about Funimation's project is that it's going to be on basic cable. So those of us who don't have digital cable can see it. Smile

Or those of us who do have digital cable and no Anime Network will have something to watch...
Bout time i added!

stop f*ckin complainin! why coz atleast you lot get Anime Channels unlike us in the UK

Lame!

oh and so are funimationWink
Quote:Originally posted by Amethyst
Or those of us who do have digital cable and [b]no Anime Network will have something to watch... [/B]

I'm confused. I don't recall saying Anime network wouldn't have something to watch.
Quote:Originally posted by Jiro Komyoji
I'm confused. I don't recall saying Anime network wouldn't have something to watch.

Yeah, if you get Anime Network, some of us still don't have it!! I'm one of those who doesn't have it here in the midwest, but we do have digital cable...
I have dish network so I guess that leaves me out. But I do have to say it is about time
Pages: 1 2 3 4