Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Ka-Talliya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Happy Birthday! enjoy yourself and make Schultz do everything for you while you sit back and Relax

Smile Cool Big Grin
yeah happy B-Day! another year older, another year wiser and another year to be alive.
Happy B-day... Wow that 3 B-days now. I have known you an Schultz that long scary.
Happy Birth Day Ka-Talliya! Hope you have a great one!
yay, it's the birthday of someone i recognize! Happy Birthday Ka-Tillaya!
Happy B-day!!
Have a good one.Wink
Happy birthday to one of the nicest people on the forumBig Grin
Happy B-Day Wink hope it gonna be a good one!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy it!
Happy B'day!
Well i don't know if she will read this because right now she only has internet access at work.. (Still need to setup all the computers that was just shipped in our accompany goods) And also i am off at tech school right now.. So she can't boss me around for teh day.. (wipes forehead)
Quote:Originally posted by Jiro Komyoji
Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy it!

Uh, what he said!
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
Well i don't know if she will read this because right now she only has internet access at work.. (Still need to setup all the computers that was just shipped in our accompany goods) And also i am off at tech school right now.. So she can't boss me around for teh day.. (wipes forehead)

You finally got your household goods that took forever. At least you were visiting family for most of it. Hey check your PM. And don't act like she doesn't have at least one thing for you to do a day. You are married someone is doing the dishes, cutting the grass...ect, ect, ect.
Pages: 1 2