Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FX NeoRanga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else seen this set out, I know JJ doesn't have it in stock, but some sites state that it has 48 episodes on 3 dvds. FX has had some pixelation and macroblocking problems on their last few sets, I'm just wondering how the hell they are going to put 16 episodes on one DVD? Unless the episodes are 15 minutes long.
Each episode is only 10-15 mins long.
Cool, that makes sense now. I saw the R1 on ebay real cheap so I'm probably going to jump on that!
Aye I got the R1's for about $50 off of ebay. Pretty good deal.
i'll wait until jj picks it up. is it subs only or is it dubed also. i don't mind subs, but sometimes i want to listen to my own language.
I believe that the us version is by ADV so JJ probably wont pick it up
BTW, Neo Ranga is by ADV so I don't think JJ will be allowed to post it in the store.
oh well
anyone know what the show is about or like? i was always interested in seeing it.
The show is about a giant monster (a god) that three girls find on an island they are supposedly the new rulers of. Being from tokyo they went back there and the monster followed them. It's basically about the city trying to cope with a giant monster living amonst them and I personally enjoyed the series. You can find Neo Ranga on ebay really cheap, may want to check there.