Import Anime Forums

Full Version: i hate this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally posted by Homeless Joe
he was referring to me. i'm his older brother and buy his anime's on my credit card and he pays me back in cash when they arrive. i apologize for his ramblings, he's suffered mulitple head truamas, partial on my account. i'll try to keep him under control from now on. :o

I have a little brother, so I know the ramblings of which you speak.
thanks guys. he's watching yu yu hakusho right now. maybe i should sneak up on him and beat some sense into him......
nothing beats the love between two siblingsWink
Oh yes, I remember the last time me & my sister actually had what you could call a real fight, I left her with a bloody nose, but in my defense she's my older sister & she's built like a man & used to kick my butt.
i'm two years older than my brother, and i used to beat on him all the time. well now he's 6'3 260lbs and i'm only 5'10 145lbs. he'll kill me.
sound like a fight/match i'd pay to seeBig Grin
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
i'm two years older than my brother, and i used to beat on him all the time. well now he's 6'3 260lbs and i'm only 5'10 145lbs. he'll kill me.

yeah, i'm two years older than one of my brothers too, and he is bigger than me, and he's in football and if he keeps working out, he'll be able to beat me, he almost can now.
What lovely families where it's all about who beats whom oO
Siblings = Survival of the Fittest = decides who gets TV RemoteWink
exactly, and if there isn't a lot of food for dinner.....things can get ugly
a picture comes to mind of two boys fighting to the death on

"who gets the last pea"

Big Grin
i actually have two younger brothers, and then if my dad gets into the fray things could get ugly....my poor mother
Mothers = Superwomen (esp those with sonsBig Grin )
Pages: 1 2