Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Final Fantasy VII massive project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just read the following on http://www.the-magicbox.com:

Quote:In the latest issue of V-Jump magazine, Square Enix revealed that besides Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (video) and Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis (mobile phone), there is another massive project surrounding the Final Fantasy VII, which will be revealed soon; and one of the character in the project seems to be Vincent from FFVII, a shadow resembles Vincent was painted on the magazine.

I swear I couldn't be happier! I hope they're making a new game. I'm really glad Vincent's one of the characters. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
I swear I couldn't be happier! I hope they're making a new game. I'm really glad Vincent's one of the characters. Smile

That's sounds neat. Vincent was one of my favorite charactrers from the FF series.
ahh yes the vampire (i'm not finish with you daywalker). maybe they should have him vanquish yuffie this time.:p
I don't know why I'm excited about Advent Children, since FF7 was the game that encouraged me to stop playing RPGs, that and I probably grew out of the genre. To help you out on your quest for more FF7 related games though, I heard they wanted to make a sequel to FF7, but it will be either an action Rpg, or a fighting game! I don't get it but you guys know how Square is.
check this out!

got better pics but damn restrictions dont let me upload it!
vincent was never considered a vampire just some sort of undead creature with great power who happened to be in a casket. He was made, just like sepiroth and cloud.
Sephiroth Rules!
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
check this out!

got better pics but damn restrictions dont let me upload it!

You're my hero!!! Big Grin