Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Game for the movie buffs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Finally one I can do:

Thomas Jane(The Punisher)
Edward James Olmos (Hollywood Confidential)
Nicholas Cage (Face/Off)

bleh, i thought al pacino wasnt a valid answer at first?

Quote:Originally posted by animeshop
i mucho agree - i actually liked simone, even tho many didn't - its just a cool idea, since i am quite into computers too. (just imagining if you could do something like that in real life, which isn't hard to imagine since technology has gone very far)

I thought simone was very boring -.- i couldnt really keep up with the story, and some themes in the movie were just really weird. just not my kind of movie. :p
Cher (Moonstruck) - This remains one of Cage's best performances.
Eric Stoltz (Mask)
Jennifer Jason Leigh (Fast Times at Ridgemont High) A classic
Rutger Hauer (The Hitcher) - This movie proved that our little Jennifer could scream...
Donald Sutherland (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
John Belushi (Animal House) - I had forgotten that Donald Sutherland was in this till I watched last week. This is a classic that everyone should see.
Toshirou Mifune (1941)

Donald Sutherland's part in Animal House is so small. I wish that he had more screen time. Animal House is a definite must see.
Although he looked like Bruce Willis in this movie it really is
Mickey Rourke (Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man)
My friends and me play the same game except with shots on the table, you mess up you take a shot. Yeah I know its a mean game, you sometimes mess up just to keep with the rest of the pack

Although he looked like Bruce Willis in this movie it really is
Mickey Rourke (Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man)

Ummm... Morg... I don't think that Toshiro Mifune had a role in HDatMM. I have to admit that I've had to go to IMDB to find other movies Toshiro has been in and the best I could come up with was Sony Chiba (Bushido Blade) to get us back on track.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I have to admit that I've had to go to IMDB to find other movies Toshiro has been in and the best I could come up with was Sony Chiba (Bushido Blade) to get us back on track.

IMDB :eek: Shame on you!!! :mad:

Nah, I'm just bummed because I can't play and come up with answers on my own.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6