Import Anime Forums

Full Version: most nerdy hobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
lol, its funniest when you see girls fighting too, first thing they go for - hair! I remember when I tried to stop a fight, and everyone around me is shoutin 'What the hell? Stop it lailla we are trying to see a fight here!"

and you hear everyone roaring "fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! "

....ahhh I miss those memories Big Grin
We don't have a lot of violence here either. Well, compared to what happens in the UK we have no violence. But things are getting worse here mainly with kids hitting teachers. I used to be pretty violent myself. I was a real tomboy and when boys got in my way I'd kick them really hard and I was never one to grab hair, I punched and kicked. I even put a friend of mine in the hospital, he almost lost an eye! The thing is I never hit without provocation and I never bullied anybody.
But from what I've heard the situation in England is really nasty.
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
I was a real tomboy and when boys got in my way I'd kick them really hard and I was never one to grab hair, I punched and kicked. I even put a friend of mine in the hospital, he almost lost an eye!

.....did I ever tell you.... how much of a nice person you are? ... you really are...so sweet too... please don't hurt me
He, he! Wink I'd never hurt you! You know, I never hit a girl in my life.
Ummm ok... I believe you, not like i've done anything wrong to annoy you right?

Well, nothing you know of....Big Grin
I think there is a diffrence between a geek and a nerd. A nerd is somebody that enjoys reading chemistry book or knows way too much about a stupid subject. A geek is someone that played D&D or Magic cards. End of story. I dont have a problem with either, because most of my friends fit into one of those departments.
Then I fall into both categories as well as some others!
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
I even put a friend of mine in the hospital, he almost lost an eye!

remind me to never piss you offWink
Oh don't worry I already sent a PM to everyone warning them of this, lol.
Andromeda18_ {And-rom -e -da} definition 1. An attractive female 2. Who has above average breast size 3. Has nerd to geek like tendencies AKA Anime, Manga, ect... 4. Who may kick your ass if provoked. That girl Andromeda18_ she will kick your ass and you will enjoy it.

That is the impression of you I have developed over the past few weeks am I wrong... LOL

I have always wondered do your schools wear a uniform or not?
Yes, I'll say you're right about those things but I'm much more than that. Wink
No, no school uniforms here. I do think it would look nice though.

Oh, and rav96 I'm a much more patient person now so I don't get pissed off easily. Big Grin
still not gona take any chances, i need my eyes to seeBig Grin Wink
I guess i'm a nerd then since i'll be cosplaying later this month at a convention. Say anything and i'll shoot you with my noise making machine gun which has recoil fx too. :p (For Battle Royale costume)
I want to see a picture and who does your costumes...
Theres this program here on tv where a bunch of nerds and geeks try tfight for a girl. Its called Average Joe and is well funny. Just wondering if anyones seen it.

Plus i say old movie called war games about some computer nuke thing and there was this person in it weho had the most geekies voice i have ever heard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4