Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Some questions about .hack//SIGN AC sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there hasnt been many reviews for the anime cartoon sets of .hack//SIGN and i am wondering, does anyone own this and are they happy with it? are the subs all around decent? also how many dvds does AC plan to release, i only have seen #1 out. thanks! Big Grin
Volume 2 is out too... I heard people say that subs were Ok, not best but not bad either... I would suggest waiting til all the episodes are out and buy them as 1 complete set instead of separate dvds.
hmm good idea..! how long would it take for all of them to come out approximately? :?
no clue... how big is the series all together?
umm it is still an ongoing series but i think its up to like episode 23 or something close to that :wink:
Probably 26 or something like that. Somehow I can't picture that series long running. Though I could be wrong. I hear the subs are pretty good. Now if only someone will be the guinea pig and buy the Fist of the North Star Box Set...........I'll get it Christmas but no earlier. I've got fan subs to keep me busy until then.
i'm pretty sure .hack is really popular in japan so like a 2nd season is pretty definite..i want the first season box by AC Cry
Thing is with hack, its slow moving at first and it is one of those wonderful animes which you either like or you hate. It is hard to have a grey area with that one.

As for a second season, I do not believe that has been announced as of yet. Smile
I'm not really interested. It doesn't seem interesting to me. I still haven't seen all of EVA, Kenshin, Gall Force or any Lain, Escalfowne, Tenchi, or Slayers. Shame on you, you self proclaimed Otaku. :wink:
There is an article in this month Wired magazine on .hack.

Also, why are most series 26 episodes. Is it 13 episodes a season?
There are no seasons. KOR ran for 48 weeks straight. Then it was done. One episode a week.
Then, why do a lot of series end at 26.
japan likes to end a show unlike here where a show drags on and on just for the sake of money in the pocket. 26 episodes seems to be the average length of some animes don't know why. 8O 8O