Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My trip to Alaska
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, its almost Aug. and I will be leaving on July 31 to drive all the to Alaska from Washingtion. It will take about 5 to 7 days to drive there, then I will be there for the whole month of Aug. Then I get back the day before I have orentation for college. I will be going with my family to visit my Aunt and my best friend(who also happens to be my cuzin). I prob. wont be back on the forum till some time in September. I will miss talking to you guys and making a fool of my self.

One cool thing though, my cuz will be going to Western Washingtion University, which is just an hour awa from my school. W00t!
where exactly do you live in Washington?

Like Seattle side? or Spokane side? just curious because i am from Oregon.. more eastern..
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
where exactly do you live in Washington?

Like Seattle side? or Spokane side? just curious because i am from Oregon.. more eastern..

I live in Maple Valley, which is about 45 min. from Seattle.

Where do you live in Oregon, I love that place and go to the coast all the time.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
I live in Maple Valley, which is about 45 min. from Seattle.

Where do you live in Oregon, I love that place and go to the coast all the time.

I live more eastern oregon.. Around Pendleton/Hermiston. but My father works up around Hoqium and Arbeerdeen or how ever you spell it.. And my sister just moved away from Kent WA to Courdelane ID
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
I live more eastern oregon.. Around Pendleton/Hermiston. but My father works up around Hoqium and Arbeerdeen or how ever you spell it.. And my sister just moved away from Kent WA to Courdelane ID

Kent is about 15 min. away from where I live.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
I prob. wont be back on the forum till some time in September. I will miss talking to you guys and making a fool of my self.

Hope you enjoy your vacation -spike-! I'll miss talking to you too! Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Hope you enjoy your vacation -spike-! I'll miss talking to you too! Wink

Thanks, have fun without me!
Have a good time in Alaska!
At least i is summer time when you are heading up to that part of the country. I hope you have fun.