Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Narutimate Hero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
General Disscusion
What?? I dont understand what we are supposed to be talking about!!!???
Anything about the game Naruto:Narutimate Hero. Or even anything Naruto if you want.Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by JingRoyale
Anything about the game Naruto:Narutimate Hero. Or even anything Naruto if you want.Big Grin

Well see, it would have been nice if you told us that it was a naruto game coming out. That way we know what we are talking about, insted of just putting the title as the subject and saying "talk abou it".
I'm sorry about that. The first Naruto: Narutimate Hero is already out and the second iss coming out soon. Below is the link to Narutimate Hero 2's official site. Check it out.

http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/naruto2/main.html
The first game sucked. I'd rather play Onimusha Buraiden, otherwise known as Onimusha Blade Warriors.
I have never acctually played Narutimate Hero 1, but it's good to hear an opion. The videos I have seen look good, but nothing beats an acctual review by someone who played the game. Oh, yeah, I liked Onimusha Blade Warriors as well.