Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FX on "Long Vacation"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to "the Swan" at Arctic Nightfall, some bit of news that might not be good for fans of FX's products:

Quote:Any one tried to order from Flora recently ???

I just got an auto reply saying that he is in a Long Vacation ,No need to send me any more emails.

Good bye!

???

Anyone knows what the hell is happening ???

Some people are suggesting that Flora, the person that runs FX, is keeping a low profile, due to recent illicit plant closings and arrests in Hong Kong.
i know i would
i bet.
there havent been that many new releases !
i want the Burn-UP series ! but since this is happening i bet it will be awhile before i see this title.

i wish we could all get along, no people trying to mess in our fun.

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile

i wish we could all get along, no people trying to mess in our fun.

-LE

Gee. I'm sure they hadn't considered that. You should write them a letter. I'm sure the minute they find out that they're 'messing with your fun', they'll forget about silly things like enforcing the law and realize the error of their ways.
Put your worries to rest, FX is fine and FX shipments will keep coming, thats all i am gonna say.
hum...maybe he just stopped selling directly ???
HK's in general is a business that by nature can never be completely stopped. People will always find a way around it. So like JJ said, chill out. You'll get your stuff soon enough. Watch your backlog in the meantime.