Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cidien's Trade List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HK Sets I have to sell/trade:

Cash offers (preferably through paypal if possible) are fine, trades for things I want can be worked out also. My want list is at the bottom. All sets are in english.

Naruto vol. 4 (the new FX set)
Iria (not sure, good english dub) 1 dvd
Gundam: Char's Counterattack (not sure, good quality english/japanese audio) 1 dvd
Jo Jo's adventure volume 2 (AC) (subbed) 1 dvd

R1 Sets:

Infinite Ryvius vol. 1 $10
Reboot Season 3 vol. 1 $12
Full Metal Panic Mission 04 (New/Sealed) $7

Games:

PS2:
Zeonic Front w/strategy guide
Federation vs. Zeon
New reduced price. $18 will get you either of these with free shipping. Get them both for $30!

An Atari + many games - contact me

4.5 inch Gundam figures

Wing Zego Custom (one with wings - rare) $10
Japanese Rick Dom $7
Japanese Gouf $7
Japanese Guncannon $7
Battle Scarred Rose Gundam $5
Heavyarms $5

My want list.

$$$ Cash $$$
Will sell anything listed for cash. Or if you want to make a larger trade i'll accept trade and cash for anything.

R1 dvd's:
Ghost in the Shell: SAC
Wolf's Rain
Feel free to offer others.

Gundam Arch Enemy Series Figures.

HK:
Initial D Fourth Stage (any/all of them)
Feel free to offer any english dub sets. If you have a great series with great subs that isn't available in english feel free to offer them.
I'm taking your Saber Marionette J, J Again, J-X limited box set! Wink I'll also take the Wolf's Rain Box + Plush off of your hands, if you are interested in selling them without the DVD volumes.
updated list.
have his her circumstanes gone then? dang
Interested in these: King of Bandit Jing vol. 1-4 $30

I have some R1's for trade. check my list. I might put saiyuki part 1 (FX) for trade also. do you have the Jing Box?
No box, the Jing dvd's have been thinpak'd. (and look pretty nice thinpak'd)

I didn't see anything that I really wanted a whole lot. If you would be willing to pay for the extra shipping charges outside the U.S. i'd probably be willing to trade them away, otherwise I don't think I want to spend the money atm.

If you want to buy them I will send them for $40 total after shipping and mark customs however you want.
just curious. but what do u mean my thinpacked?
Thinpaks. Dvd cases that are half the size of dvd's. They look awesome and take up less space.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...84356&rd=1

That's a great buyer to get them from. I ordered 100 'em at a time for about half the price 65 of them cost me from an online internet store. Plus, these ones have holders for the inserts if you want to keep them.
bumping......
Removed Arc the Lad.
Having a huge R1 sale. Let me know if you want anything. I will be putting a lot of stuff on ebay fairly soon.
Trigun sold.
King of Bandit Jing vol. 1-4 $25
Hellsing vol. 1-4 + box $70
Wild Arms vol. 1-5 $25

interested in these sets. check my list for trades. oh does the king of bandit series have a box? or just single volumes?
Jing is the single volumes. I'm much more interested in $$$ atm over trade, really need money at the moment. I'm kinda interested in scryed. If you wanted to buy some things i'd knock off some money for the scryed set.
Updated list.
Pages: 1 2