Import Anime Forums

Full Version: favorite game series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey whats your favorite game series mine are the final fantasy and breath of fire.
Final Fantasy and now the Jak series.
as soon as I saw the thread, I was thinking: "every anime fan seems to think that Final Fantasy is godly. I bet FF is going to be one of them". Lo and Behold, I was correct.
Warcraft, hands down. Does a series get much better.

I also really enjoy FF, Jak, and Rachet and Clank series.

If you have not played Sly Copper, you owe it to yourself to play this game, and the new one when it comes out, one of the best platformers ever.
Street Fighter, in all of it's different embodiments.
The Guilty Gear series haven't let me down yet, so it's my favorite series to date. Very much looking forward to Isuka.
ANy thing D&D in the title (except the Eye of the Beholder series) has always been good. Caslevaina even the 64 title had it's good points. The GBA series has been outstanding. Contra has brought it's self back from the grave. Metal Slug great old school action. And I'll go with Dragon Warrior. I love FF, but Dragon Warrior has been better for me over all.
Zelda, Gran Turismo and Grand theft auto.
Street Fighter, Samurai Showdown (even the RPGs), Shining Force, Phantasy Star, Valis, Megaman, King of Fighters, and Bomberman.
metal gear solid series,ff,warcraft/starcraft, legacy of Kain series,gta,Jak and Daxter, legend of zelda, mario bros., resident evil, silent hill(my fav) the list could go on and on. i've played to many games.
The Final Fantasy series! :p
Resident Evil. Sure, its had its ups and downs, but the main series has never let me down.

A few runner ups: Castlevania, Zone of the Enders, Legacy of Kain.
My fave game series are as follows

1) Bomberman
2) Gran Tourismo
3) Super Bomberman
4) Tetris and all its spawn (especially Tetris Battle Gaiden)
5) More Bomberman
Zelda

Street Fighter

Guilty Gear

Anything By Blizzard

ARMORED CORE

Earthworm Jim...Wink

Castlevania
By far my favorite is the Shining Force series, but I am also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire, and Suikoden series as well.
Pages: 1 2 3