Import Anime Forums

Full Version: s-CRY-ed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, who else thinks an RPG based on the s-CRY-ed universe could kick some serious ass? I think and rpg about a different character forming a small rebellion against HOLD would be a really good story. Could even cross paths with the characters from the anime, or perhaps do a story that comes after the anime? I dunno, what do you guys think?
Dream on, didn't happen, and won't happen. But it would be interesting, though unlikely.
it would be awesome !
i need to add to my list of stuff to do is creat a gmae company that makes anime bassed games on all the great naimes out there not the shitty ones ! so if any of you know how to make games we can all start one !

-LE
That SOUNDS all nice and all, but you're more likely to go broke attempting to seek the licenses of all the animes you want to make games of. But if you've got lots of extra dough on hand, by all means. It benefits all of us.
On a similar note , there are some great games (PS/PS2) that had an anime theme to it

For example ,

[ # ] : I?ve played & finished

PS1:

Arc the lad
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete [ # ]
Lunar Eternal Blue [ # ]
Wild ARMs [ # ]
Wild ARMs 2 [ # ]
Thousand Arms [ # ] (the first and last love-sim on PS , brought to us from Atlus, who remembers the smooche gezer )
Tale Conserto [ # ] also by Atlus

I have both , the MAC version of Arc the Lad and the PS2 game but don?t know if they cross paths in the story or not

PS2:
Arc the lad something
Wild ARMs 3 (its not good , infact I hated it and the story was simple and basic )

Can?t remember more at this time, but im always on the lookout
Lunar has really crappy gameplay imo. Just traded for a strat guide so I could blow through it faster for the story.

Arc the lad is actually several games later made into an anime. Also own and dislike these games. Same reason. First few times I played the first arc the lad I had to sit and wait forever to get to the first fight and it throws you in without being able to save. I got killed in only a couple hits and lost, got tired of it. Anyways...

.hack has a good ps2 series I hear and after watching .hack//sign I think I will play them to see how the ps2 characters helped out the characters from sign.