Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Site slowdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed that the site's taking a lot longer to load up. I don't think it's just me either, since it's just this site that is having problems. I'm in Ontario, if that means anything.
I've had the opposite happen to me. It used to be very very slow but now it runs at almost normal speeds.
Robojack, i am thinking it something to do with us Ontarians, go to your windows command prompt and type in "tracert http://www.import-anime.com" I am personally having issues here, I think it somethign with the connection betwee n us and the server... when u notice the site kinda hangs, clikc on stop and then refresh (of in case of the forum, stop and click the submit/reply button again) this sorta works for me
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I've had the opposite happen to me. It used to be very very slow but now it runs at almost normal speeds.

LOL whats almost normal speeds? ;o)

But yes i think its a connection between JJ you and the server.. the server is located in Oregon on the West coast of the US.. I know i haven't had any problems at all with my connection to it..