Import Anime Forums

Full Version: requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i requested some titles a little while back and then i got to thinking, i noticed how many requests there are and it would take forever to read them all, let alone get all those titles.from what i hear JJ usually gets requested items so i was wondering how long it usually takes, i've never requested anything before here. i think it would be amazing if he could, but i can see how hard it is.
This is just my opinion but I've always thought of requests as a way for JJ to know which items people are requesting the most. I think it helps him know how much of each title he needs to re-stock. Also, it probably gives him an idea of which titles he shoud re-stock first.
I think the main problem is MAC never sending whats been requested... I requested a set that never came...
I believe he orders everything that is requested. Whether they fulfill the order or not is a different story.
Could be..I guess it depends too, because I'm sure everything that is requested is not ordered.
hmmmm....well i'd really like to order my anime from this site, but if he is unable to get some titles, what are some other reliable places i could check out?
It's not that you won't be able to get some titles, they might not be available at the time you want to buy them but if you wait some time they'll eventually show up in the store. Anyway, you can still buy here and buy the unavailable titles elsewhere.
there are other places to get Hk's of coarse but none of them are as well priced as Import Anime i love this site and service its the bestBig Grin
alot of the places that carry hks are way over priced cowboy bebop perfext fx series 39.99 usd when here they sellem for 21 bones a set i recently ordered a Mi V gundam set from a site called Animovies.com they were really over priced but it seems alot of the Hk sites have dropped Gundam off there store roster's for some reason possibly because of the fight against piracy statment that they fired out a week or so ago!!! if u wana pay 10 15 dollars more for a title unavalable Animovies.com has ALOOOTTT of stuff but just take this instead of 48 bucks ( the only other site i could find it listed had this price listed) i payed 59.99 but thats just cause i was worryied about gundam stuff not being restocked anywhere!!!
On the thoughts of how hard it would be to keep up with the requests!!
all i can say would be somehow make a poll of all titles and make people sign in to pick the titles they want through a poll and the numbers can be taken weekly to see whats in demend!!!
ov coarse ud have to put a limit on how many titles you can pick in the poll to be restocked becasue there will be goofs out there tryin to pick stuff thats not requested (also incorpiorated with the whole signed in member of the site so u can pick the titles u want stocked)
but ya thats my thoughts and all that mumbo jumbo peace
Dont buy from places like that unless it's vital... Try here http://www.anime-icon.com/ they have lots of Gundam for cheap...