Import Anime Forums

Full Version: SNK Vs Capcom Chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CHECK THIS OUT!!!! It is due in September. You can already get it at Yahoo......http://ps2.ign.com/objects/567/567841.html?ui=cb_up_04
Even though I still see release dates for it, I've heard Capcom VS SNK: Chaos for PS2 was cancelled for areas outside of Japan...according to the GameFAQs boards.

I haven't been looking at too many screens for it, but I really like the more "SNK look" that this one has. You can tell that it was mainly developed by SNK. Isn't this supposed to have Zero in it from Mega Man X?

BTW, you've heard about Capcom Fighting Jam(<--click), haven't you? Big Grin So much 2-D fighting goodness...so little wallet size...
Yeah I heard about Jam a loong time ago. Zero is in the Chaos though. I saw his animated gif along with the other characters.Wink
I am looking forward to anything that has 2-D in it. I am not a huge fighter fan but this looks great. And Jam that is going to fun too.
I also heard SNK vs Capcom was canned, but I've downloaded it and have been playing the Japanese version for a while, I had to buy a Capcom fighting pad for it, because the PS controllers were always horrible for 2D fighting games IMHO. I thought Fighting Jam got canned over a year ago.