Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tales of Symphonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I decided to start a topic on this since (shocking to me) there wasn't one. Ok, it looks good, it sounds good, it's animeful, and it's coming soon. What do you think of it?
I am looking forward to this game. I am a big fan of the "Tales of" series, and this one looks like it will stay true to the gameplay of the other games.
for once Nintendo should have a good rpg, final fantasy crystal chronicles sucked.
That's because FF:CC wasn't a traditonal RPG. And "Tales" is going to have the gameplay of Star Ocean. I am looking forward to it, but I think it will play better with friends.
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
That's because FF:CC wasn't a traditonal RPG. And "Tales" is going to have the gameplay of Star Ocean. I am looking forward to it, but I think it will play better with friends.

Doesn't everything? I do wonder how the AI will turn out though.
I know this game wil be great but if you think so too then you should get Tales of destiny and tales of Destiny II (originally known as Tales of Eternia) because they are excellent, the stories are really deep with great stuff for your enjoyment (dont know if thats a word). They're both for the PS one. I consider the Tales series my favorite and I've play a lot of RPGs. They soon will release Tales of Rebirth for PS2 and tales of Phantasia for GBA ( this was made before Destiny but never got release in the US). The only thing I got to say is play them ALL, i think you will like them if you normally do with this types of games.
Today's the day. It has been unleashed.
I am sooooo looking forward to this one. I prepurchased it at EB and payed it off like 4 months ago.

You get yours on the 13th? I have to wait till the 14th to get mine Sad I jelous.
oh well like they say good things come to those who wait Smile

^_^
Why must you wait?
Because EB says they wont have it untill tomorrow....one of the great bonuses of living in the mid west, games are always delayed at least a day
I can't wait to get my hands on this, even though my girlfriend and friends are still trying to beat FF:CC. I'm just hoping for a new Mana game on the gamecube.
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
I can't wait to get my hands on this, even though my girlfriend and friends are still trying to beat FF:CC. I'm just hoping for a new Mana game on the gamecube.

Wrest the GameCube from their hands!
if you don't i WILL
I will just have to wait for it to come out on Ps2......waiting sucks.......
Well... the girlfriend and I are about 4hours into ToS so far. We're both really impressed, and don't see ourselves shelvin' the game until we've finished it.

It gets my recommendation...
Pages: 1 2