Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Current Trade List] BTZillaGuy 3/03/03
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As of 3/03/03

All-Region DVDs:
LOVE HINA AGAIN: MI in FX packaging, 3 OVA Eps on 1 Disc.

s.CRY.ed: MI, 3 DVD set in gatefold packaging.

Region 1 DVDs:

DRAGON HALF--Two episodes of this wacky, silly, over-the-top decade old comedy. ADV Films, One DVD.

BONUS MATERIALS: I would throw in one of these for free in addition to an agreed-upon trade at your request. PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF THESE.
-Love Hina 8 VCD Set: Made from fansubs.
-Kite (Edited Version) Japanese with English Subtitles VHS Tape
-Evangelion: Death and Rebirth: Fansubbed VHS Tape
-End of Evangelion: Fansubbed VHS Tape
-BANDAI ANIME CATALOG 2002--the demo disc featured in Newtype USA issue 1, comes with the first episode of Arjuna dubbed along with mini-trailers and text synopses of everything anime Bandai has to offer, including all of their Gundam titles, Escaflowne, and the upcoming .hack//SIGN.

I also do not mind exchanging money for anything...on the list.

Contact Info (e-mail or a private message is the best):
[email protected]
AIM : OtakuGFAN
Interested in:

-Vandread: The 2nd Stage (Animation Video) 2 Discs
-Gasaraki (Animation Video) 3 Discs

Are they in good condition?

Check my list, hopefully there is something that you can use. =)
Hi,

Sorry, but I just completed a trade for Gasaraki and am in the works for the Vandread set. I'll let you know if either one becomes available again however.

Bryan
Thanks, but I'm desperate for those sets. I got some overtime this week so I'll probably just buy them.

Too bad Junkie Joe doesn't have them in stock <cough> Your running low on product JJ <cough> Wink
Is the FLCL still available for trade?

Take a look at my list and see if I have anything you'd want for that.
Hi,

I've already got FLCL involved with somebody else right now, but it's still being worked out/decided upon, so nothing is definite about its status yet. If you want I'll let you know if that deal doesn't work out.
My MI FLCL + AV Vandread: 2nd Stage for his AS Ninja Resurrection + MI X TV (Part 1).
Hi, im interested in the following:

-NOIR Part I (Manga International)-3 Discs
-NOIR Part II (Manga International)-2 Discs

Let me know if they are still available, Thanks!
...with SideSwipe! He removed NOIR I + II, ARGENTO SOMA, VOICES OF A DISTANT STAR, and the KARE KANO CD-Rs (as his free gift) from my list! Nice guy, smooth transaction!
please check mail...

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!! Smile

you trade - i trade - we all trade - w00t
Successful Trade With Btzillaguy !!
Got rice?! Got soup?! Got spice?! "successPHO" outcome!
Succesful trade with NYxCalm. I swear I'll never hear the end of "pho" puns from now on though. Sigh...
Successful Trade with SkySpace!
Successful Trade With : Btzillaguy Again!
Awesome Outcome Again! Looking PHOward To Future Trades!
Successful transaction with Atomic Orgasm for X TV Series Part I (MI)! Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3