Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Something my friend wante to know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, me & my friend Luke Luke (a.k.a Yuzaki the East Samurai) & he asked me to ask on this board about if there ever was a chance for Megaman to be made into a HK set. I told him personaly I really don't know anything about HK sets, or dvds for that matter, but that I would post a message.
no clue... Sad
Was it even a real anime show, I have't seen it in about 4 or up years, so I don't really remember it.
It might have been. Or it could have been an American show with lots of Japanese producers a la Transformers and Thunder Cats. :mrgreen:
Even though I normaly don't like "anime" that's made in the U.S. I kind of miss watching megaman, it was an ok show from what I can remeber, even if it was made in the US. (Ignore that comment on hating U.S. made anime, I'm not sure what all anime is made in the US & am just running my mouth)
I think he may mean Megaman.EXE. Its a newer Megaman series thats based off the Megaman Battle Game Boy games. It's sort of in the Pokemon vein.
I didn't know there was a new one. I was refering to the old one from fox family I think. You know "Super fighting robot, Megaman. Super fighting robot, Megaman. Fighting to save the world!"
I know it. The best bet is to look on ebay for copies of the TV version, though it will be hard to find. The series was ok but not really worth the time. Watch Scooby Doo or G.I. Joe, classic stuff. ^_^ Transformers rocked. Spawn was all right. Nothing special.
I've seen every episode of Scooby Doo. And as for G.I. Joe, NO ONE EVER DIED. I MEAN COME ON A FIGHTER PLANE CRASHES & IS TORN TO HELL, YET THE PILOT HOPS OUT WITHOUT A SCRATCH, & THEN RUNS OFF!
That's the beauty of it. A dog can't talk, and a stoned bastard can't solve crimes. Do they think it's a ghost every single damn time? They do it for free and they never read any of the criminals their Maranda rights. So they get away scott free every time.
That barely made sense, but ok. "JOE, SHOOT THE DAMN GUY!"

Those guys are a Vash wannabe, but they'll never be as cool!
Duke would kick Vash's ass in a second. Even the gay navy guy could. G.I. Joe are top of the line. Damn they even say it in the show.
Vash could kill any of them, & if he couldn't, Wolfwood could!