Import Anime Forums

Full Version: ZODDGUTS Ultimate Trade!!! Swapmeet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm new to this so please be cool with me.

For Trade

Ninja Scroll tv series vol 1 Region 1 Traded

Battle Royal- It's two Discs (2nd disc is extras) Region 0 Traded

Noir FX Perfect collection Traded

Neon Genesis Evangelion tv series Region 1 with box set- If money then 70 dollars total. Traded

Neon Genesis Evangelion Directors cut episodes 21-23 Region 1- If money 12 dollars. Traded

Last Exile volume 1-3 Region 1 - If money then 12 dollars each volume vol 1 comes with boxset. Traded

Things I really want: HK Dubs

Mahoromatic Season 1&2: HK

Revolutionary Girl Utena entire tv series and movie: HK

Fushi Yugy Entire FX set: HK

Rayearth : Entire set includes OVA

S-cry-ed: HK

Kare Kano

Things I kinda want

Soul Taker: HK

DNA2: HK

Samurai Deeper Kyo: HK

SomeDay Dreamers: HK

El Hazzard: Entire Set HK set

Gate Keepers: entire HK set includes Gatekeepers 21

Golden Boy: HK

Jubei-chan: HK

King of Bandit Jing: HK

Now and Then, Here and There: HK

Post your offers or PM me.Smile Traded Traded
Your list is kinda confusing. You should just list what you want and what you have. Usually, HK discs are traded one for one and R1's are traded for 2 HK's. You can do it the way you did, but I recommend you just go wiht the standard since it'll be much easier to do trades that way.
Noted and changed thanks for the advice.Smile
Noir FX Perfect collection

Neon Genesis Evangelion tv series Region 1 with box set- If money then 60 dollars total. (8 dvds and box right?)

Last Exile 1-4 Region 1- If money then 12 dollars each volume.

interested in all these. please check my trade list. oh please note that there's no FX set of Rayearth, ok?

cya
Quote:Originally posted by bumperboy
Noir FX Perfect collection

Neon Genesis Evangelion tv series Region 1 with box set- If money then 60 dollars total. (8 dvds and box right?)

Last Exile 1-4 Region 1- If money then 12 dollars each volume.

interested in all these. please check my trade list. oh please note that there's no FX set of Rayearth, ok?

cya

Oops made a slight mistake I don't own Last Exile vol 4 , I only own vol 1-3. I couldn't fix it yesterday since I spent the night at my sister's house her computer doesn't work so I couldn't fix it till today.

Yeah NGE TV series R1 with box set 8 DVD's it's actually 70 bucks sorry about the mistakes I was in a rush yesterday my sis was getting tired of waiting to take me to her house.

Last Exile each disc is 12 bucks.

I'll check your trade list and PM you if I'm interested.
Oops made a slight mistake I don't own Last Exile vol 4 , I only own vol 1-3. I couldn't fix it yesterday since I spent the night at my sister's house her computer doesn't work so I couldn't fix it till today.

Yeah NGE TV series R1 with box set 8 DVD's but it's actually 70 bucks sorry about the mistakes I was in a rush yesterday my sis was getting tired of waiting to take me to her house.

Last Exile each disc is 12 bucks.

I'll check your trade list and PM you if I'm interested.
Slight update on my own list. Forgot to mention that I own the Boxset for Last Exile and in vol 2 holds Postcards that shows Last Exile characters theirs three of them.Smile
All my stuff have now been Traded.