Import Anime Forums

Full Version: CONTEST ~ Aproaching 100,000 visits mark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thinking of doing some kind of draw/give away once i hit the 100k mark... any suggestions on how to give things away?

Edit:

Rules posted in the news section, please post your banners here, best 3 get some free dvds Smile
All your regular members (to the message boards) get one free DVD ^_^
hehe thats alot of dvds to give out ;p.... thinking for some suggestion to how to give the dvds out to regular visitors when theres a restriction on how much u can give away Smile
Hmm.. You could make some awards for whatever you felt like.. Wink Or you could have a suggestion thread, implement a suggestion or 2, and reward the winners with a DVD or 2.. Some kinda y'know, we've had 100,000 hit now.. what would make you visit more often? That type deal. That's my two cents on the subject, hehe. Now off to work, bleh =P
Try having some sort of contest or something like having ppl guess what day and time you'll hit the mark and give a sucsession of prizes:
Grand Prize: Three DVD's of Choice
and so on!!! Big Grin
thats a pretty good one... but would take too much effort on my part ~_~ (I am too busy aswell as too lazy to keep track heh)

actually been thinking.... i have this banner space thats empty so maybe I can ask for some people to submit some banners and best 3 will win prices...

what do u guys think of this one?
I like the banner competition idea. Any particular theme in mind or just have people come up with the best they can do?
Let me be the first to put up a banner for this contest ^_^

[Image: suzaku1.gif]
Here's my warm up banner (I've never done one of these things before).
I used all images from this site to build this banner.
See if you can name all the DVDs these images come from... Most of them are pretty easy.
[Image: Banner.gif]
Jeez, I go away for a weekend, and look what I miss. 8O
heh cool stuff guys... gonna make up some rules and post a news item about it Smile
Here is a low grade banner :oops: . Everyone should put banners in to make the contest better..right?....right.
oops....pic didnt post...lemme figure this out :lol: ....... :x..this one probably wont post either.. :twisted: :evil:
You can't host off Geocities, Angelfire or Tripod
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Jeez, I go away for a weekend, and look what I miss. 8O

LOL same here......

now for the contest mentioned on the main page........ can you like enter 1 banner for each of those different section things? or can you only do 1?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9