Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What happened to the heavy posters?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What happened to us?
Most of the time I just sit around and cry myself to sleep, while thinking about midget bukkake.Wink
Well I've been power strokin it HARD to the oldies with Richard Simmons!:confused: :eek: Big Grin Cool
Good to see you around by the way Steve.Wink
Yeah man, stick arround this time. You used to post alot when I was mostly lurking and your posts were some of the favorites I liked to read. There aren't many people arround with your knowledge of anime (and ofcourse your charming personalitySmile ) I was pretty disappointed when you went away angry.
Yea Steve you left and all of are post counts fell off. Now me Kakoi and Dark are barly post 5 a day. Come back you big lug.
steve!Sad Steve!!Sad Sad STEVEEE!!!Sad Sad Sad
What's up man, long time since I've seen you around.
Yeah, we all kinda die everytime you leave.

Geez, I just realized, I'm about the smallest of those who answered. Now I feel like I shouldn't be here <.< >.>
How many posts do you need to be considered a "Heavy Poster"? Just so I have something to aspire to... Wink
well technically you could only have 12 posts & be a heavy poster depending upon the 3 different ways you look at it.
One: By weight.
Two: Number of total post.
Three: Number of post per day.

I'd likely fit in under numbers 1 & 2.
Quote:One: By weight.

I seriously doubt there is anyone like that on an anime forum. Wink

Hahaha... I weigh in at about 180lbs, so I don't think I qualify there. Tongue

I'll have to shoot for posts per day.
Oh yes, because sitting around watching anime & playing video games all day burns so many calories.

Speaking of which I am loosing weight..also speaking of which, did anyone know how much fat you can burn by producing breast milk :eek: :eek: :eek: ????? It's almost enough for me to wish I were able to.

edit: The above should have been calories, not fat. Which it's all the same in the end...Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
Oh yes, because sitting around watching anime & playing video games all day burns so many calories.

Speaking of which I am loosing weight..also speaking of which, did anyone know how much fat you can burn by producing breast milk :eek: :eek: :eek: ????? It's almost enough for me to wish I were able to.

edit: The above should have been calories, not fat. Which it's all the same in the end...Rolleyes

Gyms would be a -very- scary place to go if that became the new work-out fad.
I would think that Gyms would be quite empty, & if they weren't I sure as hell wouldn't touchthe equipmentSad Sad

Plus, to produce more beast milk you have to get rid of what's in your body. Now if you could just pee milk that'd be easy, but I don't think I want anything sucking on my nipples...that's a little weird.
Oh... I dunno... if they hired a bunch of hot milk maids... er... nevermind... this thread is getting out of hand.
Heavy posters?? Is that like a heavy petting zoo?? LOLBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3