Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Trade List: Leon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new here (but not new to Trading) so be gentle. Here is my trade list, if you see anything you like make me an offer my Want List is at the bottom of the message (if you want to trade something thats not on my want list, i still might accept)

HK DVDs Sub Only
Don’t Leave Me Alone Daisy MAC (3 Disc)
Macross – Super Dimensional Fortress AS (5 Disc)
You’re Under Arrest Series 2 AS (4 Disc)
Kimagure Orange Road AS (6 Disc)
Nadia AS (4 Disc)
GTO Disc 1 MI {I Think} (1 Disc)
City Hunter TV Part 1 MAC (6 Disc)
DNA2 MAC (2 Disc) *Minor Scratch on Disc 1, still plays well*
Ai Yori Aoshi AC (3 Disc)
Final Fantasy X-2 AC (1 Disc)
New Dominion Tank Police AC (1 Disc)
Genso Madden Saiyuki AC (4 Disc)
Devilman OVA AC (1 Disc)
Inu Yasha Part 1 AS (3 Disc)
Lupin III: Great Battle to Return the Treasure Special AC (1 Disc)

HK DVDs with Dub
]>>>>gone>>>Battle Athletes TV AC (3 Disc)
Bubblegum Crisis 2040 AS (4 Disc)
Legend of Black Heaven AS {Same as MAC} (4 Disc)
Love Hina TV + Specials MAC (3 Disc)
eX-Driver Perfect Collection MAC (1 Disc)
GTO Perfect Collection MAC (5 Disc)
Gunsmith Cats AS {Same as MAC} (1 Disc)
Vandread 1st Stage MAC (2 Disc)
Vandread 2nd Stage MAC (2 Disc)

R1
MD Geist CPM (1 Disc)
Street Fighter Alpha/Zero MANGA (1 Disc)
Ranma 1/2 Demon from Jusenkyo (1 Disc)
Ranma 1/2 The way we're not (1 Disc)
Ranma 1/2 Who do Voodoo (1 Disc)
Robotech Macross Saga Box 1 (3 Disc)
Robotech Macross Saga Box 2 (3 Disc)
Princess Mononoke (1 Disc)
Transformers: Villans (1 Disc)

R2
AKIRA Box Set R2 (2 Disc)
Battle of the Planets Set 1 R2 (2 Disc)
Gamera – Guardian of the Universe
Bubblegum Crisis DVD 1 R2 (Old BGC, not 2040) (1 Disc)

VHS
If anyones at all interested i'm selling my entire PAL anime video collection for £80 (GBP) and theres about 84-85 tapes, a good buy if your in the uk.

Want List
Lupin III Second Season/ Movies
I My Me, Strawberry Egg – Any
City Hunter - Episode 50 +
but anything else might be good

Contact Me through Private Message, or Just Reply to this Post[b][/b
I'm interested in your GTO DVDs very much. Let me know if I have anything you want.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Leon
[B]I'm new here "

Now thats a laught you little thief. it might be almost a year but i still remeber you. I still have your email and your address and I still don't have any of the stuff you were suppose to sent me. A little warning to everyone here, DON"T TRUST THIS THIEF. Once he gets your stuff, you will never hear from him again. And as for being new here go and do a search and it will show just how new he is.

PS. for anyone intrested I still have ALL the email discussing the trade details between me and this thief here. And if anyone is intrested I will forward them all to you.

-Ryviux
Ryviux, please contact me with details of our trade, there been a change i my personal situation, i wouldn't mind finishing the trade now.

My apologies

Leon
Hey,

Battle Athletes TV AC (3 Disc)

i really want that set !
what from my list do you want or from my dvd list do you want that i will consider.

let me know.
PM me cause i will not remember to check this post.
thanks
-LE
Sorry dude, nothing thats on your list took my eye

Cheers Anyway
Leon
on either list ?
ok then what do you want for it?

let me know. soooon.

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Leon
Ryviux, please contact me with details of our trade, there been a change i my personal situation, i wouldn't mind finishing the trade now.

My apologies

Leon

what??? You did cheat the guy? You just admitted to it!!

And now you want to try and complete the trade a year later? so if this change in your personal situation had not occurred, he would never have seen his DVD's? That's some fucked up shit!!!!!

I was interested in that YUA 2nd season. Glad Ryviux warned us. The way I see it, you did it once, what's to stop you from doing it again.
Vicious hi, well i honestly think you couldn't of made that sound any harsher, i do believe its rash arseholes like your self, who say things with out any knowledge, that is the reason the worlds in its current shite state.

My person issues are personal, and i do admit that on a DVDr trade i jipped the guy, the one time i ever had, and i want to give him his DVDs, the only reason i didn't send them at the time was because the ones he sent me were actually duff, hense why dvdr trading is no longer aloud on this board.

Later Dude
Leon
PS Last Exile, PM me later, i'll reread your list
I call it how I see it.

Why did you say that you wouldn't mind finishing the trade with him if he sent you DVD's that were 'duff' (I'm assuming that means bad)? If he gave you bad DVD's, you should have said 'You tried gypping me 1st', but instead you said 'I wouldn't mind finishing the trade now'. Something doesn't add up.
yeah his dvds were crap but i still kept them and didn't send them back, its just les hassle to send him what he wanted, although i cant rememeber what that was.

Leon
I have done plenty of trades with DVDR, including several people that trades here regular. And I have never had anyone tell the DVDRs are bad anyway. This "leon" is a thief simple as that. Anyone who wants to trad with him do so at their own risk.

If anyone has a question about the qulaity of my DVDRs they can contact HarukaTenoh11 and Amethyst. both of who I have done extensive trades with in the past, including DVDRs.
Never had any problems with any dvdr's or with Ryviux he is a good trader. Anyone is just dumb ass if u get something from anywhere and it doesnt work plain and simple u return the shit.
Haruka
I personally don't like DVD-R's and would never trade for them, but as long as you told him up front they were DVD-R's and he agreed to it, then he knew what he was getting. And if the quality was poor or something was wrong, I would've contacted the seller to let him know about it and see what can be done to resolve the problem.
Ditto to what HarukaTenoh11 said... I've not had any problems trading with Ryviux, or the quality of his disks... and he is always up front about what you are trading for. And if you did have a problem with the disks, then you should have contacted Ryviux so he could have corrected it, certainly not by not sending your part of the trade! You could of simply sent his stuff back to him... but you kept them...