Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Samurai Deeper Kyo... Nani...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Vicious - Well where do I begin... First Yes "Akane" is my Girlfriend. now you can click here to go to general babble i open a new thread to discuss her and me some more...

Anyways...

Robojack - I hope the manga is better any place I can get it at in english

garritynet & Olegoldeneyes - See this is what I was talking about to open ended. I really wish they would have ended it a little better. And the last two fights sucked compared to some of the earlier fights.

Crimsonfury - I hope you enjoy it i did
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Just that he's a grown up that likes to watch cartoons. What a loser. Wink

(why'd I just alienate 90% of the forum?)

You know, that includes you! Wink
Quote:its kyo. also yuya is carrying a medicine pack which is what kyoshio was traveling with at the begining. she traveled with kyoshio selling medicine in the end.

garritynet... That doesn't hold water. If what i read in the subs is correct and from what i saw then Kyoshio killed her brother. That is why Kyo said he didn't kill him. I don't believe that someone she hates that much she would just give up on revenge and fall in love with him...unless they had fused back together. Think every time they cross swords Kyo get's ripped back into kyoshio...

Quote:You know, that includes you!

Way to go Andromeda18_ give it to Vicious where it hurts...uhm where is that again...oh his pride...
on her way to see the fight she has a converstaion with migera it goes like his in my set. MIGERA IS IN BOLD.

"YUYA SHINA" "let me pass through" " SO WHAT YOU WONT LOVE THE WINNER" "no matter kyo or kyoshio waiting my sorrow is the same"

i take this to mean that she loves both the same and would feel the same pain at the loss of either. i dont think that they have to fuse because i diddnt really see that they were both a part of kyoshio. rather than halves of one being they were both complete beings that embodied an oppisite dynamic of kyoshio. kyo is the main character, the one you feel for as you watch the show, the anti-hero, he dose not have the strength or the kindness that typically draw this kind of response from the audience but kyoshio has both these, yet you know nothing of him. because the show is about kyo this creates a conflict, you know only enough about kyoshio to know you SHOULD care what happens to him but because of the shows focus on kyo you are emotionally invested in him. i think that you NEED them to fuse because of your inability to accept that kyo has died, if they fuse its easy; everyone wins. thats just not the case. you should accept that kyo has died, its the only way for you to move on from this point in your life. (hugs mogorath)
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath

Way to go Andromeda18_ give it to Vicious where it hurts...uhm where is that again...oh his pride...

My ego is waaaaay too big for you guys to ever hurt my pride. Big Grin

But calling me a loser. That was below the belt. It's so wrong to go around calling someone a loser. I'm shocked and apalled by you guys. Sad
Well I would never call you a loser bro... as for your Ego... your like Vegetta in that sense. No matter what your pride and ego are so over inflated thgat it takes a being that can toe to toe with you. For you to respect thier copmments. Were yo on the debate team.

garritynet - I still don't think you answered my question... Last time Kyoshio defeated Kyo they fused why did it not happen this time...

garritynet - I still don't think you answered my question... Last time Kyoshio defeated Kyo they fused why did it not happen this time...

Actually Morg when he defeated him was not what caused the fusion.. It was the Meteor hitting and something happened and knock Kyo's soul into Kyoshio. Since that was also tried to plan for that one guy to be reborn.. And that is also when the Ice dude took his body and hid it.
Quote:Actually Morg when he defeated him was not what caused the fusion.. It was the Meteor hitting and something happened and knock Kyo's soul into Kyoshio. Since that was also tried to plan for that one guy to be reborn.. And that is also when the Ice dude took his body and hid it.

Well yes the meteor hit, but Kyo said the only one who ever beat him was Kyoshio. Sanszo (the little brat) followed Kyoshio after the fight and only him and Kyoshio knew where the body was hidden. Kyoshio put the body in the ice. Akira (ice dude) didn't know of the location until later. Other wise he would have joined Kyo back with his body sooner. that was the only reason he joined the bad guys was to learn of Kyo's body location.

I still don't think Yuya will go with Kyoshio. He killed her brother plus she was in love with Kyo. She even told Kyoshio's wife that they are two different people. She didn't want them joined. Shit I want the manga's now more than ever.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
My ego is waaaaay too big for you guys to ever hurt my pride. Big Grin

But calling me a loser. That was below the belt. It's so wrong to go around calling someone a loser. I'm shocked and apalled by you guys. Sad

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
Well I would never call you a loser bro...

I know. I was just messing with you guys, since I'm the one that started with the 'loser' thing.

But Vegeta is one of my favorite characters. I love his attitude. Big Grin
Quote: know. I was just messing with you guys, since I'm the one that started with the 'loser' thing. But Vegeta is one of my favorite characters. I love his attitude.

Yea and like Vegetta every now and then your cool but caring side comes out. Do you have a GF? And what ever happened with you trip to japan?
No GF at the moment. Go figure. With me and my sensitive personality, I should have women crawling all over me. Rolleyes

We were supposed to go to Japan, and that's when they had the SARS outbreak. We just never got around to planning for it again.

Hey!!!! Neither me nor Vegeta have a caring side. We care about noone but ourselves. :mad:
any errors in yuya's logic can be attributed to the fact that the show is not that good.
Well I can see where the show took a serious dump. It is where they are all entered in the tournment. The fight scens are well done but after that the series went down hill.

And Vicious enev Vegetta hugged trunks and said he loved him...
I thought the show was pretty whack from the beginning. From the very 1st episode, I was like what the hell is going on? who are these people?

The show had potential, but they found a way to mess it up.
Pages: 1 2 3