Import Anime Forums

Full Version: South Park Season 4 (now on dvd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,

man oh man am i a huge fan of the South Park.
i was at the sams club the other day buying driv3r and spiderman 2 the game. and i saw the 4th season of SP was out and i freaked and i bought it that day as well and its so great now i have the first 4 seasons.

any one else have the new set or knwo its out?

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
hey,

man oh man am i a huge fan of the South Park.
i was at the sams club the other day buying driv3r and spiderman 2 the game. and i saw the 4th season of SP was out and i freaked and i bought it that day as well and its so great now i have the first 4 seasons.

any one else have the new set or knwo its out?

-LE

I'm lookin' forward to getting my hands on the 4th season... but haven't gotten 'round to it yet.

Spend much time with Spiderman 2 yet? I heard it's a blast... but haven't really read up on the reviews much.
I bought season 4 2 days ago my friends.Wink
Respect my Authoritaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
well yeah after i posted this i cracked the seal and started it and its so much fun. i dont like the new web slinging controls its hard at first to get started you have to get the hang of it its not like the first game where you can just shoot web into the air and swing there has to be a building. and so far i can only shoot out of one hand.

buts its great.

and i watched like 7 episodes of South park and they are so funny i missed alot of the eps on season 4.

i recomend both of the things.

-LE