Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ebay >>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uh, I am utterly disgusted right now! Some misrable a$s decided to try and hack my ebay account! T.T And they didn't even do it properly cuz ebay caught on! ~.~ Ah, wtf? I am so pi$$ed right now!

Why in the he@l are ppl suck fricking a$$whipes on the the net?What in the blue h%el is the purpose of hacking in someones account? Does it gives the fooktards such a thrill to screw with another persons life? Must ppl on the net act so immature and vulgar? Latley the internet and it's inhabitants disgust me with there usightly behavior.

I wouldn't be so pissed if it was just some random email account that got hacked, but it was MY ebay account. That is the only way I am making any money right now, and some %uc* wants to screw with that.

What makes it worse is I have a sneaking suspision who is behind it, and I am going to wring that ^itc*h's neck! I might be making a little road trip, to kill a few ppl. >>
Someone did that to a friend of mines account a little while back. They hacked into his account, sold some rolex type watch auctions in his name, took the money for it, and tried leaving him owing explanations. He's such a dumbass for not keeping up with his account or his emails. But luckily Ebay believed him, so he wasn't blamed for anything.
My mothers credit card info got stolen off amazon.com and she had it traced all the way accross in a far off country. I dont remember where but she was unable to get her money back...it kinda sucked..
Like 2-3 years after we got an internet connection my dad's CC number got stolen or whatever, but luckly he didn't have to pay for the junk.

And as for E-Bay, he doesn't trsut them one bit because of the fact that people are more likely to get ripped off on there than most normal on-line stores.
I dont trust ebay at all, never used it and never will use it. I try not to buy over the net too much because I have to use my dads credit card and we had our number stolen once already.
Uh, this is becoming bothersome. I think what has happened is, this girl I HATE on the net has had some of her friends hack into my compy. They hacked into my yahoo email before, but I didn't care cuz all they did was send gay emails to my friends.But now she has somehow gotten alot more passwords to all my other accounts. My one friend was telling me a couple diffrent ways she could have gone about it, but we think she put a spyware on my compy and that's how she got all my info. ><

I hate this! I really want to kill this girl! I have no idea where to start. Turning her into yahoo is pointless. And I have no hacking abilities of my own, and I don't want to come down to her level. And giving her sn and email to ppl would be immature. But this B*T$H won't leave me alone! GAWD I HATE THE NET SOME TIMES! ~.~
Someone jacked my Credit card number about a month or two ago. they tried ordering some software off a mail order company and it got declined, and they never tried again. That's why I don't worry about it like all these other people do.

A. My limits aren't very high to begin with.
B. Most credit cards nowadays will refund you 100% of your money anyways.

I still cancelled it and ordered a new one just in case.

Also, they might have had my SSN as well. But I'm not too worried about it, because I already screwed up my credit. They won't be getting away with anything. You can't steal something from me that I don't have.
Ugh, frickin Kelly. When I figure out what to say I will so reply to her and yea, really piss her off. Hacking Ebay is a big no no. It's a serious offense and nothing like hacking Yahoo or AIM >>; So yea -cough-

And guess what? I bought some stuff on lovely Ebay again, Fushigi Yugi actually, and the fooking seller said they were in the US and are like, okay send IMO to Peru. I'm like, wtf? So I emailed that prick and said your auction states you are living in the US and that the item is in the US and so I will only pay shipping for the US and anything otherwise will be reported to Ebay.

I've yet to get a response ^-^ GAWD, are people on Ebay that cracked out?

And I got SMS from Barnes for like 55 bucks cuz it was on sale and I used a 5 off coupon. Heck yea! Ebay peeps want 100 for that XP

In short, we hates Ebay. Dang no more LOTR for meh.
I cna't belive that! Man you should just turn them in. I really hope your not getting the HK again, cuz dude that would suck! :eek:
Dont you have a firewall or antivirus or something because trojans are pretty easy to detect? She would of had to of sent it to you and you would of opened it...
I usually hate using e-bay. Everytime I use it something goes wrong. One time someone mailed my item to the wrong address after I sent an e-mail that clearly stated what my address was. You get pissed off on e-bay. I have given up on it.

As more and more people learn how to hack, you know that they will. In time they will hack into even harder places to get to. No place is safe. We all need firewalls :p .
if you have windows xp, the version of internet explorer with it has a fire wall. thats what i use.
Heh. That is the kind that I have Wink .
Spyware isn't usually found by an Anti-virus software, you need something especially for it, and you don't have to open any emails to have it on your computer...

Try Ad-Aware, it is free, easy to use and just remember to keep the definitions up to day and to run it regularly.

There are others out there as well... you want something for trojans and spyware... like Spy Ware Blaster, or Spy Bot search & destroy... or if you're really paranoid, run them all like my son does... *laugh* There is merit to that since one program may miss something the other one doesn't.

Another thing you might look into is a pop up blocker, this doesn't help so much with the Spyware stuff, but it sure makes web browsing nicer!
i have found googles pop up blocker to be the most effective.
Pages: 1 2