Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best Looking anime Girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*cough* Hard choice, isn't it guys?
I'll stay out of this one, since I'm a girl :p
Isn't it a bit sadistic for a girl to start this thread? :confused:

Steel Angel Kurumi's Kurumi. Of course the animation is so good in that show anyway.
I'm curious why girls aren't allowed to participate in this? My wife has no problem acknowledging a hot woman when she see's one. I'd like to know which characters you think are best looking as well.

Depending on who's drawing, Fujiko has to be my first choice.
My vote goes for Caska from Berserk.
My personal picks on this one.... Fujiko (especially in the Return of Pycal), Lila (Najica's assistant), Sawa (Kite) and all the gals from Cool Devices:p .
I think Yukino and Tsubasa from Karo Kano is so cute ^___^! And Aoi from Ai yori aoshi, Arashi from X, Haruka and Megume Shitow from Raxephon,Himeno from Pretear, and all the Jing Girls from King of Bandit Jing (but the first ones the cutest!).

There's too many cute girls in anime to name @_@
Lina Inverse!!!!

Ok. So I was kidding. I don't find anime characters attractive, but if I had to choose someone in real life to be modeled after the dimensional proportions of an anime character, I would go with either, Faye Valentine, Kurumi, or Fujiko Mine.
Belldandy, hands down.
i would have to go with rei ayanami, i like some of the wall scrolls of her.

http://www.animecastle.com/catalog/p_acat-2977.html
well the girls from love hina are nice, and faye valentine of course, and then there's yuriko star from irresponsible captain tyler, there's something about her in her uniform Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I don't find anime characters attractive.

really? idk do you think it's a little strange to dream in animation?
Mizuho!!! from Onegai Teacher.

Belldandy is beautiful. To me, there is a difference between beauty and hotness.
Miss deep from R.O.D.
Oh yeah... Miss Deep was seriously hot.
I kept thinking about how cool it would be for her to phase right out of her clothes for me...

Yeah... go ahead and say it... I'm a dirty old man.
Honey Kisaragi , Morrigan from vampire savior,and Jun from Iron virgin Jun lol
Pages: 1 2 3