Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The Zagatto Family Roadshow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks, this is looking like it's actually gonna happen.
My wife and I are thinking about driving throughout the mid-west to visit friends and family.
The current stops on the route are as follows;
Lansing, MI
Trout Lake, MI (in the UP)
Winnipeg, AB (this is as far north as we want to go)
Madison, WI
Chicago, IL
St. Louis, MO
Then back home to Ontario.

If you have crash space to offer or just want to meet us (Katina will be with us too) then please let me know. In particular, it would be nice to have a place to stay in Minneapolis/St. Paul or somewhere between St. Louis and Ontario. I've had half a thought of extending the drive south to New Orleans to abuse the hospitality of the Schultzes but I'm not sure about driving that far south. Part of it will depend on how well our daughter deals with all that road time.

I'll probably be leaving on Sunday the 11th or Monday the 12th and coming back approximately two weeks later.
We should have a place for us by then.. We just arrived on base and are going to start looking for a house to live in.. Which i don't think would be hard at all to find one.. but if you do think to come this far you are more then welcome.
Thanks for the offer Schultz. I'll probably wait until the con in December to take you up on that though.

We finalized the details of the road trip today and we cut off St. Louis and added Bad Lands National Park.

If there is anyone on my route that would like to meet in real life, I'd be happy to stop for an hour or two to chat and stretch my legs.
This is likely to be my last post in here till I'm back from my road trip.

...later space cowboy