Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Update for stupid stupid Zagatto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For all those who wished me luck, I was just hired by Josten's Photography to shoot school pictures starting at the end of August this year. I'm pretty excited to get to shoot pictures for a living (even if they aren't particularly creative shots) and get paid for it.

More importantly, they encourage me to continue my photographic business independantly so I can keep pursuing weddings and real estate photography to my hearts content.

Of course, the same time I find out about my new job, I also find that my wife has been laid off due to company restructuring. So we're still freaking out about finding a job for one of us to keep bills paid.

We're half thinking about taking a few weeks and driving out to the west coast to clear our heads and shoot some pictures. We really can't afford it so we probably wont but if I dissappear for a few weeks you'll know where I've gone.
Congrats, I live near you and your company takes my class pics. No offense, but they usually stink Big Grin Hope you'll help them fix it up.
What a small world, they take ours too and I must agree they're not that great, but they really have to do a rush job.
Yeah... Josten's is the biggest of the school photo companies out there.
The trick with the school photos is that you have to do the whole school in one day. The advantage of this is consistancy with the photos in the year book. The downside is that each student only gets one minute in front of the lens.
In the Photography business Zagatto? Thats cool my sister in law has this as a side job.

At least it was when I last heard from them, It might be her main one by now.I won't see

her and my brother until Christmas as they live a few states away. If you want I'll ask her

for some tips and pass them on to you. Although you probaly won't need them as you are

probably a natural at this. My offer still stands though.
Gratz man. I think we have a Jostens here in Fargo ND. Can you confirm? Too tired to think very straight atm, just checking the boards once more before I head to bed.

Anyways, glad for ya.
Yeah, congratulations on making your passion your job. I wish I could say the same.

Just one question...why is it "stupid stupid Zagatto" in the thread title?
Zagatto Wrote:For all those who wished me luck, I was just hired by Josten's Photography to shoot school pictures starting at the end of August this year. I'm pretty excited to get to shoot pictures for a living (even if they aren't particularly creative shots) and get paid for it.

More importantly, they encourage me to continue my photographic business independantly so I can keep pursuing weddings and real estate photography to my hearts content.

Of course, the same time I find out about my new job, I also find that my wife has been laid off due to company restructuring. So we're still freaking out about finding a job for one of us to keep bills paid.

We're half thinking about taking a few weeks and driving out to the west coast to clear our heads and shoot some pictures. We really can't afford it so we probably wont but if I dissappear for a few weeks you'll know where I've gone.

Congrats on your job and I am sorry to hear about your wife that sucks... Sad