Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Are You Happy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See attachment... :p
that is the funniest thing i've seen all day
people get offended to easily, it's pretty sad. expecially when it had nothing to do with gay people. i find that article really funny.
Are you kidding. i don't think they over reacted at all, what if the man's name was black and that happened. it was just a miss understanding but if it were me i would have been upset as well.
WOW!!!!
Well since the only colors in the military are Blue, Green, Brown, & Navy I find it funny antime there is a mix up like that. Hey NYxCalm tell them how it is ok for you to bust my balls about being a fairy in the Air Force and it's ok for me to call you a Jar Head and we can go at it for hours but if someone on the outside says something we both jump his shit...
Absolutely... hilarious...
LOL Morg:

Quite simple- Americans are one of a kind. (lazy, crazy, soft, hard, etc)

"Freedom has a taste that the protected will never know."

Every profession and occupation has a reason. Just be a nice cog in the big machine, and turn the wheels nicely.

""The Marines say: OORAH! The Army say: HOOAH! The Navy say: HOOYA! The Coast Guard say: ARRUGHA! The Air Force say: HAHAHA"

-NYxCalm (wondering who the Air Force is laughing at)

Civil service pays dirt cheap... if you've never toiled, don't knock.

S/F Airman
Eh..it's also an urban legend..
Awesome. I haven't laughed that hard for a while now Wink.
funny.

my aunts first name is Gay.
she was a waitress and had to say hello im Gay !
so thats sad.

but funny.

-LE
Best article I've read in a long time.