Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Castlevania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I've been looking around for a copy of Castlevania Aria of Sorrow and I haven't had much luck. Does anyone know a place that will sell it for a good price online, or does anyone want to give up their copy?
aria of sorrow is good, i played it threw. if you are in the US check to see if there is a Gamestop near you they usually have new and used titles. that's were i got my used copy.
No place had it used (including Gamestop), except EBGames. Which was selling it for $35 used with no book and box. I did, however, find it new at Toys R Us for $30, so it's all good.
That game is great up there with SOTN. I haven't played COM yet...is it any good?
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
That game is great up there with SOTN. I haven't played COM yet...is it any good?

I've put about 9 hours (clock time, which means I played it longer) into it so far, include a 2.5 hour binge last night. So, basically yea Wink
CotM was definitely the hardest out of the 3 GBA versions, so if you're looking for a challenge, then get that one morgorath.
Thanks Berserker, I think I will. I heard it was hard to see, but since I have an SP I don't think it should be a problem. Hey kakomu give you a hint make sure you get the three books and the souls they are talking about. Other wise you won't get the true ending...
I heard it was hard to see, but since I have an SP I don't think it should be a problem.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that...it is hard to see if you have an older GBA (like me), where you have to play by candlelight. Rolleyes Of course the Gameboy Player comes in handy then. Wink
I wish I had brought my Gamecube to the desert. here everyone is playing my Xbox...wait I have C:COM on Xbox emulator...thanks Beserker for reminding me...

Hey kakomu where are you at in C:AOS
I wish I had brought my Gamecube to the desert. here everyone is playing my Xbox...wait I have C:COM on Xbox emulator...thanks Beserker for reminding me...

Hey kakomu where are you at in C:AOS

didn't start it yet. In fact, I only just beat COTM last night. I was hoping to start HOD before I get to AOS (argh, too many initials!). ANyways, with Circuit City's $5 sale that just came into fruition, I have 5 new games to deal with Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
ANyways, with Circuit City's $5 sale that just came into fruition, I have 5 new games to deal with Big Grin

Haha...so you took advantage of it too huh? I just added 8 new games to my arsenal thanks to that. It's funny to watch the employee's face as each game rings up $4.99. Wink

I finally got Panzer Dragoon Orta. Big Grin
I finally found lunar and ended up with a game worth enough credit to get Advance Wars 2. I also bought Megaman & Bass and Megaman Battle Netowrk 2 and Boktai.
I got Lunar as well, along with Max Payne (GBA), P.N.03, Megaman X7, Blood Omen 2, Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance (didn't really need it for Xbox, but for $4.99, I couldn't pass it up), and Dark Cloud 2.
Circuit City's having that kind of sell...man I hope I can take advantage of it online. So you beat C:COM huh...is it true to the linage or just a rush title...

I guess I missed the sale, that sucks damn Circuit City's and there sale while I'm here baking...
I'd have to say I enjoyed it thoroughly. I wasn't that much of a fan of the previous castlevanias tho, just because I thought they were really freaking hard.
Pages: 1 2