Import Anime Forums

Full Version: where to sell my dvds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone know where i can sell my stuff dvd ,games i got kicks off ebay some time ago for selling dbz vcds .iv got some anime and r1s .... the 1st 2 simpsons dvd set if any one want that
make a new ebay account and sell legit stuff. Otherwise, you're just going to have to deal with trading on forums like these or finding a local shop to sell stuff to.
Yes, become an Ebay whore. It's the best. Get odd email questions from bidders, pay to 35 cents for the auction and then a percent after it's done, pay Paypal, ship out loads of crap at the post office till they know you by full name, and finally spend your slight earning on Ebay. The cycle goes on and on. I <3 Ebay!
as they say do it ebay its the only way.

or amazon or yahoo!

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine
Yes, become an Ebay whore. It's the best. Get odd email questions from bidders, pay to 35 cents for the auction and then a percent after it's done, pay Paypal, ship out loads of crap at the post office till they know you by full name, and finally spend your slight earning on Ebay. The cycle goes on and on. I <3 Ebay!

Yes who dosn't enjoy spending half of there earnings just to ship the crap out. Rolleyes I mean I personally love getting screwed over by a bunch a baka's ! It's the highlight of the night baby! woot ^o^!
Hey if you don't want your DVD's I'd be happy to take them off your hands.