Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fav Bishies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
KOU GAIJI!!!!!!!!! He is the hottest~ *eats him up* and sanzo too!
Sesshomaru from Inuyasha :o *drool*
Aya from Weiss Kruez, and Hiro from Gravitation <3 <3
Quote:Originally posted by yoki
KOU GAIJI!!!!!!!!! He is the hottest~ *eats him up* and sanzo too!

Goku! come on, the scene in the opening with him in the chains is dang sexeh.
Ok ok dont kill me but what is Bishies?
Quote:Originally posted by kristym22
Ok ok dont kill me but what is Bishies?

Short for bishounen it means 'pretty boy'
Bishies are hot guys in anime that are really hot, and practically have girly looks. There mistaken for girls alot the time too. I hope this is a good def., and it helps ^^
Ahh! I get it thank you..Hmm My favorite pretty boy would be Hae-Gi from Snow Drop Manga series...YUMMY....
Toya from Ceres.. Only thing I don't like about him is the weird top he has on showing his stomach. Doesn't look too manly to me. Overall favorite dude is Kyo from Fruits Basket Smile
I like toya too....
Quote:Originally posted by kristym22
I like toya too....

Yea but poor...Yuhi? I think that's how you spell it is cute and got bad treatment compared to Toya. ;_;
Yeah, I'm watching ceres with my boyfriend. We're on like episode 9 and he keeps saying Aya will screw both toya and yuhi. I'm trying not to give away the ending... but I've always felt there's something weird about Toya talking to Yuhi and saying he can have her after he dies. I guess I just like the whole one man, one woman forever concept... in movies anyway Cool
Yeah I dont think toya should have said that..It took alittle out of likeing the ending for me..That and aya's brother died..Talk about sad..but I did feel sorry for yuhi...By the way I think her brother was cute too except for the whole going crazy thing so not a turn on..hehe
I have to say Muraki Kazutaka from Descendants of Darkness. I don't care if he is........the way he is. He is still cute Wink. In the opening when he gives that look.......man that was beautiful. *falls over* If you don't know then just take a look at SilverMuraki's avatar. *drools all over the floor*

I hope SilverMuraki doesn't mind me using the avatar as an example.
Yeah! I agree very nice...Smile
Pages: 1 2