Import Anime Forums

Full Version: dose anybody here play ff11?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just got it and i was wondering if anyone here has played or is playing it.
Me.
what world, race, level are you? do you like it, everyone is so nice and im just running around tring to figure teh whole thing out.
World: Midgardsormr (If you just got an account you're probably not on there, since I believe it's been taken off the list of places to put new people-for lack of a better...phrase)

Race: Hume

Level: Uh...I FORGOT :eek: Horrible.

I like it, the only thing is I've been in a rut since I've started over like four times because of server switching-trying to get on with people I know etc. All in the same town with the same character, and the motions are REALLY getting old. People are friendly, but the majority are silent unless you randomly talk to them, which I guess is ...normal maybe. You just don't get a lot of talking action going on.

So, back to you. World, race, level.
world: shiva
race: elvaan
level: 11
ive been doing pretty good, ive gotten several compliments for doing so good and being so new, people are really friendly. its a bit hard to get a good low level party going, our white and dark mages both logged out in the midddle of a dungeon last ime i tried to start a party so we ran all the way out. its so much more fun than i though it would be, i always hated mmorpgs. i can understand not wanting to talk to much , that game takes up so much time that its hard to get everything done you want to, much less spend half an hour chatting(plus if your on a ps2 like me the keyboard controller at the same time takes a litle getting used too cuz you gotta learn to type with one hand in the dark), i think it gets better mid level and up.
I can see that, I guess. But, I have completely mastered the art of chatting while running. /automove helps a lot, it basically puts your character on auto pilot and allows you to do other things, while crossing the plains or what have you. You can chat or manage inventory and such.
ill have to agree, ive gotten much better at typing, there is alot more chat during down time at dungeon while the party heals after battles, once you start to make friend on the game, by working together, ive noticed you get a lot more chat going on. but in the begining...yeah its a very quiet, lonely game.