Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Is this site reliable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As I asked, is this site reliable? It seems to have a large fanbase so I assume that they sends orders on time, they don't cheat you out of money etc. I'm thinking of ordering soon and I just wanted to get the opinion(s) of people who order from this site.

Thanks.
No, it's not. I just like coming back for the abuse. I keep hoping that one of these times they won't take my money and send me nothing in return. Maybe I'll finally learn my lesson one of these days. Rolleyes
I take that is a yes. Ok, thanks.

BTW, are you the same guy from Animeniacs?
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
No, it's not. I just like coming back for the abuse. I keep hoping that one of these times they won't take my money and send me nothing in return. Maybe I'll finally learn my lesson one of these days. Rolleyes

God Vicious. Sometimes you just crack me up. And as to your question Haru-Glory, I think Import-Anime is one of the best sites out there. Excellent service, prices and delivery. What can one ask for more. You really won't regret ordering here. Smile
That's Vicious's way of saying welcome to the site.

I think you summed it up best by pointing out how many people there are in our community. If JJ screwed us over, we would all leave... or at the very least, stick around to taunt new people and see how many more people he could sucker a few dollars out of...

Read through the reviews... you'll see that most people who write them have written more than one. I'm sure that most people got them from here.

Welcome to our dysfunctional family.
Yes, welcome.

one of us... one of us... one of us.....
Extremely reliable... my jaw hit the floor the first time that I got an order within one business day (I'm in Canada, but still, that's pretty phenomenal).
Of course this place is reliable.... heck they are more reliable then most American based stores.

ONE OF US..... ONE OF US..... ONE OF US....
yeah it is a great site and stuff always comes and he replaces discs with no hassle. its one of the best sites ive been to. i order at least 5-8 sets a month. i need to go down untill i can watch the other i have which are a but load , i need to update my list i havent in a while.

well if you have any questions let me know.

-LE
Well then, it look like I will be ordering from here very soon.Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Haru-Glory

BTW, are you the same guy from Animeniacs?

No. I just jacked that other guys Name, Avatar, Sig, links to his anime collection, and his cheery personality. I'm just a Vicious impersonator. Sad

Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
or at the very least, stick around to taunt new people and see how many more people he could sucker a few dollars out of...

I think I would be the only one to do something like that. Wink
i know the reviews are almost all of it reliable, but its a subjective, relativity question.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious

I think I would be the only one to do something like that. Wink

Rolleyes Agreed.
Of course it's reliable! Even though I've only bought 1 item [still waiting for InuYasha part 4] I recieved it in 1 day!
Amazing, isn't it? Big Grin
Welcome to the site Haru-Glory!
Am new as well, recieve my 1st order w/o any conflict.
Pages: 1 2